October 1, 2014 | 1714 users online

Styling Products - Nivea - Diamond Gloss Hairspray

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2012 3:01:00 AM More reviews by aliraza1234

Ingredients:
Alcohol Denat., Butane, Isobutane, Propane, Octylacrylamide / Acrylates / Methacrylate Copolymer Butylaminoethyl, Water, Panthenol, Niacinamide, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool , Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 10:23:00 AM More reviews by perfumequeen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this hairspray when I was in Chicago at the smallflower.com brick and mortar store. Surprised to find that this is not only an effective holding spray, but it's not heavily-scented AND it doesn't leave a sticky film on my bathroom tile floor (a big plus). It's a little pricey compared with drugstore products, but certainly not as expensive as the Aveda brand, and it's better quality. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 11:44:00 AM More reviews by sheidadentist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

excellent,Its great but not so cheap where I live ,I paid 6 dollars which is quite expensive here.....I love it,smooth and weightless

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2010 10:15:00 AM More reviews by VioletPearl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the best hairspray ever! It has an ultra fine mist and it is not stiff or sticky at all, but holds in place my frizzies and my flyaways. It has a really pleasant scent too and has a great price. I will stick with this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2008 10:12:00 AM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Another win-win spray from Nivea.
I often use HE salon products that are darn expensive... and I found in Nivea a very good alternative, it is cheap but deliver excellent results.
I love this hairspray; it's an extra strong, long-term hold but not artificial.
It has this micro-fine diffuser so it fix your hairstyle without making it sticky.
The big plus here is the shine: it really helps skip the glossing stuff that we should put on as a finish to get that extra glow.
With this spray you get the same thing in one step only.
Indeed the product is very fine - does not look like glue on your hair like many other sprays, plus it has a delicate, elegant scent.
Does not get your hair dirty (=no residues, it is easy to remove with a brush!
A must have!!