September 1, 2014 | 2252 users online

Eye Shadow - Shiseido - Proenza Schouler Blue H14

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 10:09:00 AM More reviews by ggordil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first Hydropowder shadow and I love it.
The color is a bright blue that is shimmery. From an angle it has a purple iridescence.
The color is very intense and pigmented. The only downside is that the shadow can be spread a little to thin. I have to layer it to get really good coverage.
I would defiantly buy again even though it is so expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2009 12:15:00 PM More reviews by ktgti

I don't have any shiseido products but I got lured into getting this with the pretty blue ltd ed packaging and of course the actual color of the shadow itself. Price was $23 or 24 which is a little expensive compared to other cream shadows but I have never seen this color with any other brands so it's not too bad. I tried it on at the store and it was super smooth. I definitely need to stock up on this before they run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2009 11:05:00 AM More reviews by ativan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I usually use only neutral, natural-looking makeup, so this product is new territory for me. I thought the color looked fabulous and wanted to try it out. So far, I have only used it as a liner. At my bravest, I can only use this as a thick, or smudged-out liner, as opposed to as a lid or crease color. I don't think this color would look great on me as anything other than a liner, but for this alone I recommend it highly!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2009 9:25:00 PM More reviews by aline26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

**PIC INCLUDED**

Oh, how I LOVE Hydropowder eyeshadows! Their texture is so silky smooth, they apply like a dream and hell if they've ever creased on me.

As a previous reviewer said, this is a gorgeous cobalt blue color. Very pretty and shimmery, similar in color to MAC's Freshwater e/s. I had been looking for a vibrant blue color lately and this color fit the bill perfectly. it would look great worn on its own, smoked out or even as a liner. If I ever were to run out and it were still available, I'd definitely repurchase.

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2009 1:35:00 PM More reviews by audmac

I am not normally a blue eyeshadow wearer but when I heard about this one I wanted to try it. The color is beautiful! I like to line with it and then add a little more on the top lid and blend out and then lightly dust a brown shadow over the top. Looks gorgeous! I dont know if Ill ever use this up because a little goes a long way, but I will have fun trying!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2009 12:13:00 PM More reviews by tokki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Gorgeous cobalt blue color! It's a jewel sapphire blue. I'm surprised it's not flying off shelves, but I've seen plenty here in NYC. I like to use it as an eyeliner for a pop of color. Like all hydropowders, slight sparkle, good staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2009 1:00:00 PM More reviews by swocit

I love this color! I love blue eyeshadow and this is one of my favorite shades of blue. I can't get over how vibrant this shade of blue looks on any skin color! Of course if you don't want it to be too dramatic all you need is one layer, but if you want your eyes to really pop then definitely layer on the color! Shiseido should just make this a permanent color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2008 7:30:00 PM More reviews by famous12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my first Shiseido Hydro-Powder eyeshadow. Proena Schouler Blue is the perfect color to begin with. It is a lovely, vibrant blue that feels very nice on the lid. Unfortunately, it is a limited edition which is ashame because i would continue to buy this eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2008 7:05:00 PM More reviews by NettabooNOLA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love blue shadaows, but I must say this is on of the most vibrant ones I have. And I have A LOT. This is my first Shiseido purchace, and I've had no problems yet. I'm NC45 and it shows up with no problem against my skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2008 4:47:00 PM More reviews by ahhhttack

This is a fabulous blue shadow that has an iridescent glow to it that you do not usually see with cream shadows. Like the other Hydro-Powder shadows, it does not smudge at all. A little can be worn as a liner for an awesome pop, or you can blend it out to your whole lid like they did at the actual Proenza Schouler show for a dramatic effect. Get it while you can!