Philosophy Eggnog Latte 3-in-1

4.3

on 6/29/2012 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This product smells absolutely amazing!! It really does smell like delicious sweet eggnog!! Every time I use it I feel like its time for the holidays. However, I really only use it during the holiday season because it doesn't make much sense to go around during the summer smelling like eggnog. But when the holidays come around I use it almost everyday!! One of my favorite holiday beauty skin care products!!

on 12/22/2008 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Maybe my nose is off, but I can definitely smell the latte component in this. I have the original Philosophy Eggnog 3 in 1 and while the eggnog part of Eggnog Latte is noticeably stronger than the coffee note, it's not the same as the original Eggnog - this smells just like the delicious Starbucks treat. Mmmm!

on 11/20/2008 3:08:00 PM

This is the same as the "Old Fashioned Eggnog" they came out with a couple years ago. I have them both and compared them side by side. There is no coffee scent to this whatsoever. While this is a true eggnog scent (which smells great!), it does not smell like an eggnog latte, so the name is misleading. I was really hoping to try something different and not the same thing I already owned. I don't like that Philosophy recycles old scents and calls them something new a year or two later. If you were looking for the discontinued "Old Fashioned Eggnog" scent this one is for you! If you are looking for a coffee scent I'd definitely pass on this one.

on 11/16/2008 7:08:00 AM

I think this smells just like the delicious Starbucks eggnog latte, which is perfect for me because I'm on a diet and can't enjoy the real thing. :)

on 11/14/2008 11:49:00 PM

I don't smell much of the "latte" in eggnog latte -- the eggnog scent is overpowering! If you love eggnog, as I do, that's a good thing. This wash is strongly scented and foamy, and it puts me in a holiday mood whenever I use it. I wish the scent of philosophy 3-in-1's lasted on your skin.

on 11/13/2008 12:15:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I don't know if this smells the same as Philosophy's Old-Fashioned Eggnog 3-in-1, as I've never tried that one, but the Eggnog Latte smells just like eggnog. I don't really detect any of the coffee fragrance that you would expect of an eggnog latte, but it smells delicious just the same. It makes my mouth water and puts me in the mood for an eggnog latte.

Popular Gels/Soaps