August 27, 2014 | 1581 users online

Palettes - Pur Minerals - Inspire, Reflect, Celebrate Eyeshadow Palette

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by marshiemallow14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like the variety of this palette, and I have used it quite a lot. I do feel that many of the shadows are too loose, and don't maintain very well, and aren't very pigmented. They feel great on, but they really aren't the best I've used. Would probably buy again anyway though because of the variety and the tones of the colors.

Edit: Have started trying these out with Maybelline's Color Tattoo in Too Cool for a base, and they last a lot longer but they still lack pigmenting.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2010 7:37:00 PM More reviews by umiryuzaki90

I have purchase the palette and individual eyeshadows and they are super amazing many of the shadow are pigmented but some are not as pigment which I like alot. They stay on pretty long but if your working out with these eyeshadow it is not going to work because it melts away. But the price is a bit on the pricer side. Would not like to buy again unless they are on sale because they are expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2009 2:26:00 PM More reviews by mustuff78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this around Christmas for $12.50! I believe I got the best deal. The eyeshadows rival my MAC eyeshadows.They are very pigmented, blend easily and are in one convenient container. Perfect for travel. I would buy more Pur minerals eyeshadows because this palette.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2009 1:19:00 AM More reviews by vanessacolen

I got this during their promotion on the website. You get this free with a $35 purchase. I was going to buy this for $25 on ulta but they had none in stock. They have a variety of colors (15 total) and most are shimmery with 5 matte colors. They are mostly brown colors but they also have a great sage and nice highlight colors. My overall experience, I love it because it's easy to blend and with a primer, it stays all day without creasing. I do find that the first two layers of the eyeshadow, it's not as blendable. But after the first three coats, the product gets easier to use. I do wish Pur Minerals comes out with more eyeshadows in pressed form. It's just so much easy and clean.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2008 10:22:00 AM More reviews by Faffinette89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wanted to try pur minerals eyeshadow since I love their foundation so much. So instead of just getting one eyeshadow I decided to get the holiday pallet so I could try out lots of colors. The pallet is $25 unless they mail out a special code or something, but you are getting 15 eyeshadows, they are smaller sized but enough to use all the colors and decide which ones you want to re-purchase. Also the pallet comes with some eye charts for 9 looks. They are very easy to follow and look very nice and have cute names. Today I used the chart called "little black dress" which include a new green shade, the greenish color reminds me of mark's "pool". I wore my purple contacts today with it and looked amazing. The colors are very pigmented and soft and blend easily, heres a pic of "little black dress"

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2008 9:33:00 PM More reviews by shellbell090702

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm new to Pur Minerals, and I picked this up at Ulta because it looked like a great idea and I needed a palette with the basics for travel. I wasn't expecting much because of the mineral craze and being pretty picky on my makeup, I opened up my palette to find not only mattes, and shimmers, but a few duo-chromes too! The formula on these shadows are devine with nearly a flawless, soft application. Plus, lots of pigment! Definitely my new HG shadow palette (sorry MAC). Of all my eyeshadows, these are the ones I've been using everyday. The brush in the palette is super beautiful too. It has a placement brush on both ends to pat and blend well. I like my ID Bare Escentuals shadows, but I LOVE these because they aren't loose. Gorgeous.