October 23, 2014 | 1859 users online

Blush - Christian Dior - DiorBlush - Rosebud 939

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2013 6:06:00 PM More reviews by EvitaS

This used to be my blush before i bought estee lauder electric pink.It s excellent and i love shimmering!!I changed it only because i wanted something new and a more vibrant color!if you like shimmer blushes you should try on this but choose the correct color!!And be carefull it is suitable for my dry normal skin not for acne prone!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2013 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Freckledflower

Honestly I'm not sure if I would buy this colour again. The product for sure because its really smooth and the shimmer is very natural, not glittery at all. I generally hate shimmer but its so fine I don't mind in this product. I tried to look online for swatches before buying and most show this as a paler pink than it actually is. The other reviews here are right and it has very mauve tones. I was on the fence about returning it but the day I wore it my boyfriend kept complimenting me on how pretty I was. Two days later when i wore it again I got the same reaction so it must suit me. He doesn't normally comment on makeup. I normally like brighter blushes but with a light hand this is very natural looking. One to try out.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by raquelo

Dior Blush, ugh, you broke my heart!
The color, no one, no where can achieve the colors that Dior can. These colors are signature. Impossible to replicate. The staying power! It's amazing, 12+ and I'm still a Dior girl, I never have to open my amazingly cool compact once to reapply, but it do still take it out to show it off, "oh I'm just checking my lipstick" ha! When I put it on, I am Dior, But,alas, like previous reviews said (in another thread I believe) it broke me out horribly! Why oh why!? I didn't want to believe it at first, but it's true, for us with acne prone skin, Dior Blush is your enemy. I've stopped using it for a week now and the acne is all gone. What a sad sad day.
I returned it and bought a Clinique blush, but now I'm just a Clinique girl.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2012 4:59:00 AM More reviews by artemistzitzikilakis

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Dior blushes go on absolutely beautifully, not blotchy like Nars. This is a lovely color but hard to describe, kind of natural with a hint - just a hint - of mauve. More natural looking then something like Sin by Nars. I also have this blush in Peachy Keen, which is like the Nars "O" with sophistication. I even tried Laura Mecier to get a better finish then Nars and still the Dior is better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2012 8:06:00 AM More reviews by ValentinaRUS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I found that powder blushes from Dior are the best choice for me. They blend like a dream and look very natural. This particular color is kind of mauve and I can easily go overboard with it but if I lightly swirl my brush in it and then dust it on my cheeks, I can't stop looking at my cheeks. It looks like my natural flush like the one I have when I come home after walking my dog in the Russian winter. Amazing purchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2010 9:41:00 PM More reviews by laurore44

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

UPDATE 8/26/12: I used this product almost daily for 2 years and loved it. (It didn't run out-- the compact broke.) But I have noticed, over time, that it does not have the lasting power of my Estee Lauder blush which I purchased around the same time. So while I still love the color (and have gotten compliments on it), I do not intend to repurchase, and I would advise anyone who buys it to plan on touch-ups throughout the day. (For the record, I did notice it lasts longer when I use a foundation primer under my foundation.)

ORIGINAL REVIEW:
I am really impressed with this product.

This is a natural rosy-pink blush. I agree with the previous reviewer who described it as "elegant."

The compact contains a satin-finish blush, a shimmery highlighter, a small brush, and mirror.

When applied, the blush goes on matte. I don't use the highlighter, so I can't comment on that.

What I love best is how easy it is to apply. I actually just use the little brush that comes in the compact, and it goes on very smoothly. It never gets blotchy throughout the day.

Lasting power is decent, but it does fade by the end of the day.

The texture is very nice; it feels soft going on.

It's a nice everyday blush on my NC30 (light-medium golden) skin tone.

UPDATE: I've now been using the highlighter on a daily basis, and I like it a lot. It never looks glittery or even shiny-- it just brightens the area where I apply it, and makes me look healthier and more awake. It's a great highlighter for people like me who have highlighter-phobia.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2010 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Schelli

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

this is a really pretty blush, soft elegant pink. Looks great!