L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen mascara

3.4

on 6/28/2015 5:16:00 PM

I am more of a Maybelline girl. But I thought Id give it a try because of the collagen. I loved the big brush. It was big, fluffy, tons of bristles, one of my favorite brushes. The consistency was alright. It coated my lashes well. It did give me volume and somewhat length. I have been searching for a mascara that's dry on lashes and not sticky, so my biggest problem with this was it was kind of sticky so Because of that I probably won't use it everyday, and stick to Maybelline. The packaging is awesome, I loved the design of the bottle.

Lovely mascara, really does the work and it's not clumsy, buuuuuuut.... I can't get it off at the end of the day. It's so hard to remove, even with hq removers... thats why just one lippie....

on 5/6/2015 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This mascara is great and does exactly what it says it will do, but I prefer the original formula. I would not buy this again.

on 5/3/2015 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Definitely adds dramatic effect and lashes do pop. Just two coats and I'm good. It's not goopy or too dry decent formula. It's not messy to apply at all and handling the brush is easy. It also has a few natural ingredient. Easy to remove as well with my face wash. I've been using for two weeks now. I probably wouldn't buy again just to try something else but I would because I know the results I'll get.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara personally did not work for me, but i feel like it could work for some people. first of all it did not hold my curl but i suppose if you had naturally curled eyelash it could work but after using an eyelash curler and trying this on, it fell flat. However the mascara brush/consistency never clumped which was great! I do think this is more of an enhancer mascara for those with already long and curled eyelashes.

on 3/4/2015 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I also used the Voluminous before trying this -- love it! Have been using for the past several years and it's still my daily go-to. Recently tried the CG Clump Crusher and like that as well. This doesn't flake and doesn't irritate sensitive eyes.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I use the regular Loreal Voluminous mascara and have been for several years now. I picked up this one when my ULTA was out of stock on my trusty fave. This actually gives me more voluminous lashes than my HG!!!! And longer as well. The formula doesn't smell super enticing but I think it might have something to do with the fact that it contains collagen. Whatever the case may be this big bulky tube is awesome. I experience zero flaking or smudging and no fading. It also maintains the curl ( I use an eyelash curler). Its fairly easy to remove at night and no irritation of my sensitive eyes. Lately I've been having a great luck with trying out various products from the Loreal line and I definitely plan on repurchasing this one in the near future.

on 2/26/2015 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I'm the type of person who likes to try every mascara, but I always end up ditching the new one and coming back to this one. It makes my lashes super long, thick, and dark with not much effort. And it's a bonus that it isn't TOO expensive. I normally get it when it's on sale at Shoppers. Definitely recommend!

on 1/19/2015 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Man, this really had the potential to be my HG mascara - I loved the volume and length it gave my lashes and the wand really suited me.

However, I noticed that every time I would wear this mascara, the next day I would wake up with a STYE!!! I thought maybe I had just gotten a bad batch, so I threw it away and repurchased a new one...well, the same exact thing happened again...woke up with a stye the day after using it. Apparently I never learned my lesson, because I ended up repurchasing it for a third time, and sadly it happened again. I just think the formula really irritates my eyes.

I was so bummed :/

on 1/15/2015 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I really love this mascara! I haven't found too many that make my seemly thin and short lashes thick and full! It can be clumpy at times so make sure not to pack too much on. I would buy this again in a heartbeat!