L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen mascara

3.4

This is one of my favourite mascaras.

The plush brush allows you to cake on the mascara for a false lash look.

With a lot of mascaras on the market, I find that they either focus on volumizing, lengthening, or definition.

This one magically accomplishes all three tasks at once.

I will be purchasing again for its Trifecta of Lash POWER

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This mascara isn't bad, but it doesn't really do anything for my lashes except make them look really black. This mascara formula is the middle-ground between wet and dry which I typically prefer but I find the formula very heavy. I always curl my eyelashes before mascara but it doesn't make a difference when I use this stuff because they get weighed down anyways. The mascara doesn't flake or smudge which is great, and the formula is super black for extra stunning lashes but it's ability to really perform as a mascara just isn't there. Wouldn't recommend.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Same as most Loreal mascaras gets better when it drys out but for the price they should make the effort to make them oky even when they are not almost dried out

I am more of a Maybelline girl. But I thought Id give it a try because of the collagen. I loved the big brush. It was big, fluffy, tons of bristles, one of my favorite brushes. The consistency was alright. It coated my lashes well. It did give me volume and somewhat length. I have been searching for a mascara that's dry on lashes and not sticky, so my biggest problem with this was it was kind of sticky so Because of that I probably won't use it everyday, and stick to Maybelline. The packaging is awesome, I loved the design of the bottle.

Lovely mascara, really does the work and it's not clumsy, buuuuuuut.... I can't get it off at the end of the day. It's so hard to remove, even with hq removers... thats why just one lippie....

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This mascara is great and does exactly what it says it will do, but I prefer the original formula. I would not buy this again.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Definitely adds dramatic effect and lashes do pop. Just two coats and I'm good. It's not goopy or too dry decent formula. It's not messy to apply at all and handling the brush is easy. It also has a few natural ingredient. Easy to remove as well with my face wash. I've been using for two weeks now. I probably wouldn't buy again just to try something else but I would because I know the results I'll get.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara personally did not work for me, but i feel like it could work for some people. first of all it did not hold my curl but i suppose if you had naturally curled eyelash it could work but after using an eyelash curler and trying this on, it fell flat. However the mascara brush/consistency never clumped which was great! I do think this is more of an enhancer mascara for those with already long and curled eyelashes.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I also used the Voluminous before trying this -- love it! Have been using for the past several years and it's still my daily go-to. Recently tried the CG Clump Crusher and like that as well. This doesn't flake and doesn't irritate sensitive eyes.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I use the regular Loreal Voluminous mascara and have been for several years now. I picked up this one when my ULTA was out of stock on my trusty fave. This actually gives me more voluminous lashes than my HG!!!! And longer as well. The formula doesn't smell super enticing but I think it might have something to do with the fact that it contains collagen. Whatever the case may be this big bulky tube is awesome. I experience zero flaking or smudging and no fading. It also maintains the curl ( I use an eyelash curler). Its fairly easy to remove at night and no irritation of my sensitive eyes. Lately I've been having a great luck with trying out various products from the Loreal line and I definitely plan on repurchasing this one in the near future.

Popular Mascaras