November 28, 2014 | 1475 users online

Hair Treatments - Frederic Fekkai - Nightime Follical Stimulating Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2009 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Aeri

I love this stuff- I've been using it for almost a year & it helped thicken my crown area. (I have 3b/3c/4a hair). I apply it to my scalp (allover) on wash day. I'm on my 2nd bottle.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2008 1:49:00 PM More reviews by jetfan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have used many Fekkai products over the years. Since I have thinning hair, I splurged and purchased the conditioner and spray from this new "More" line. Within one week of use, I was loosing lots of hair. When I brushed or combed my hair, I ended up with a fistfull of hair each time. I have changed nothing in my diet, nor am I under an kind of stress or health problem. I have never seen anything like this. Oddly, I went over to the Sephora site to see if there were any reviews on this product since there were none here yet, and sure enough, someone mentioned their hair was coming out. But the thing that really, really makes me angry is the fact that I have emailed the company now on three seperate occasions, and have not received a single reply. Not one. So much for customer service Mr. Fekkai, you have lost a very loyal customer. And I'm really curious as to why a product that is supposed to promote hair growth, is contributing to hair loss. I guess I'll never know!!
Edit: Wow. What horrible CS. Still no reply whatsoever. Spoke to a stylist at Utla about this product, she told me she had quite a few complaints about it, and with the company. They obviously could care less about their customers, and with the prices they charge for their products, they should start loosing customers rapidly.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No