Rimmel Moisture Renew - Nude Delight

4.1

on 7/29/2015 9:39:00 AM

This is my day-to-day lipstick

I love it so much, i always re-purchase it and friends always ask to borrow it. Its a lovely beige nude, which i prefer as opposed to the pinky nudes. I get dry lips so it is really good to moisture them. I wear it with my No7 Precision Lipliner in nude and it goes soooo well.

I would DEFIANTLY recommend.

on 6/23/2015 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Although I gave this a 5 I will not re-purchase ONLY b/c I love trying new products (mascara too) as that's basically all I wear daily. At my local Shoppers Drug Mart the "Notting Hill" nude shade was out of stock, so I got "Nude Delight" instead as I took advantage of the fact it was on sale for about $6.65. I love it. Even though I've medium toned brown skin, it works well with other lipsticks I have that are brown. I love the smooth creamy texture. I put it over my MAC "Taupe" when I feel like giving a little shine, over my Milani "Teddy Bare" for example(s). My skin & lips are a little too dark to wear by itself but great combined. This moisture renew line is pretty good. I've "Piccadilly Pink" as well & would like to try some others indeed. "Nude Delight's" replaced my Essence "Oh So Matt (15)" as my top coat layering lipstick b/c that one's running out & it's paler & matte-ish. Rimmel has some fantastic lipsticks, will always re-purchase as they are inexpensive yet decent quality. Just note: they can melt a little in extremely hot weather in the purse!

One of my favorite nude lipsticks in my nude collection. Has more of a peachy beige color..looks great alone or with a gloss.

on 3/30/2015 2:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

For me the number one nude lipstick is Anna Sui 701, I mean I have never found a nude lipstick that looks SO good on me as that one...ever. It's a honeyed sort of nude whereas this is peach. I hope they don't discontinue it so I try to mention it everywhere so people start buying it! I digress. This is a superb peachy nude which completely mutes my lips out. I like that it isn't full opacity to the point of looking like paint--that looks disgusting on me for nude colours!!

It wears well, evenly, but not a matte/long-wearing lipstick per se. It has a thin slick sort of feel and glides well but isn't greasy/lipgloss-y. Because the texture is so thin it looks good on top of another lipstick, blotted. Eg I will blot away NYC mahogany for a stain and this kind of pops even more that way. If you put nude like this on a darker stain it seems to look better, more 3d or something. The nude lipliner, if I opt for it, also blends better like that

Will suit a wide range of skin tones. I took off a point because I dont reach for it too much as it does not suit me as well as another one I have, and i need lipliner with this to not look like a man (Elizabeth Arden Taupe is the perfect match, btw, just 0.5 shades darker, just enough to define in the most subtle way underneath!) but I don't with my Anna Sui

on 3/17/2015 12:10:00 PM

MAC , move over...this is the best! Amazingly flattering nude shade and lovely creamy consistency. Its hinting at peach with no pinky tones and it makes lips look full and is moisturizing too. I have just found a tube and applying it, I wondered why I've been buying MAC so long. This is a beautiful lipstick and at a super price.

on 2/21/2015 6:45:00 AM

This is a lovely soft peachy beige on me, it's not chalky or concealer like in any way. A lovely colour, especially for summer. It feels lip balm like, very moisturising. Needs reapplication after eating etc, but most lippies do I find. Will definitely repurchase .

on 2/6/2015 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

First off, I love the formula of Rimmel's moisture renew lipsticks. They feel so creamy and moisturizing!

I'm a fan of neutral/nude lips and Nude Delight doesn't disappoint. I have reallyyy pigmented lips so most nude lipsticks make me look like I slapped concealer on. This one does not! On me it's a light apricot/peachy nude, no hint of pink. It brightens my face and complements my skin tone perfectly. NC 40 for reference.
My only gripe with this lippie is that my natural lip color still shows through on the edges because the finish is so creamy. But I use lip liner to fix that, and since this is so cheap I don't mind the inconvenience.

Those with lighter skin tones may find that Nude Delight is too dark/orange for them, but I think it's perfect for those with olive or tan skin. My new HG and definitely repurchasing.

on 1/31/2015 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I absolutely love this, it's the perfect nude for me. It'a a lovely, velvety, creamy, rich color, and it doesn't wash me out (and I am not fair skinned, I am olive) or have that ashy look that other nudes have . When I put it on, it lightens my whole face. Love love love it. The only down point would be that it doesn't have a "nice" scent . It's not bad but it's not perfumed, and I want all my cosmetics to be perfumed. It don't know what is about Rimmel lipsticks, but I absolutely love them, 70 % of my lipsticks are from Rimmel. I try to buy other brands but I am always drawn to the Rimmel stand...

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Gorgeous peach lipstick. I love to wear it with an apricot blush and do a cat eye with gel eyeliner. It's quite creamy, so no need for lip gloss. Rimmel makes the most beautiful modern shades of lipstick, whether it's the moisture renew, lasting finish or the Kate Moss line. They all rival high end lipsticks yet remain affordable. Love it!!

on 6/19/2014 8:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Im around mac nc45/revlon rich ginger. My bottom lip is pink and my top lip is pink rimmed in mauve and purple. The color i gorgeous. Its what the infamous nude lip looks like. Its peachy with a hint of pink. Although its on the lighter side of colors, it is not too light, too grey/ashy or too bright. Although the color is almost the perfect nude for me, the texture of the lipstick kills it for me. Its has a shiny cream finish that slips and smears everywhere. It also take multiple swatches to get full coverage on my top lip. After all the work of making it even coverage, it just smears away with one smack of the lips.

I cant really say if I would purchase this again. Its too creamy and moves every wear.

Popular Lipsticks