December 18, 2014 | 1324 users online

Polishes - Sephora - Sephora by Opi Bare to be Different

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by dayle81

Scored this for $2.99 at Marshalls and couldn't be happier. As a very fair skinned woman most nude polishes leave my hands looking dirty, and many of the sheer pinkish nudes go on thick and streaky. This polish is definitely a "my nails but better" color for me. The application was a breeze and it dried quickly and without bubbling, even after a base coat and three coats of color.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by xoxotoe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

in my hunt for the perfect nude, i found this shade. still haven't found my hg nude, but this polish is PERFECT as a "my nails but better" color. actually on me it appears to have no color but it does lend a very clean tinge to my nails. it's "clear but better" because it has just enough color to enhance your natural nails. this is perfect if you are tired of wearing color on your nails & just need a little something to make your hands look well-cared for.

it's got a nice, thin consistency & application is fool-proof. you could put this on while you're riding the subway train or as a passenger in the backseat--it's THAT easy. and it dries quickly, too, true to SFOpi form. the downside is that the shine dulls quickly so you really need a topcoat. i find that the sephora for opi polishes are not as shiny as regular opi, or essie. oh well, in my opinion this polish is pretty much perfect anyway.

my suggestion is to do your manicure, make sure your nails aren't yellowed from wearing too much polish, clean your fingernails & swipe two coats of this on with a great topcoat. a bit of cuticle oil will really make your hands look like you just came from the nail salon. this is the "clear" polish i've been searching for.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2008 2:06:00 AM More reviews by chriquen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Sephora describes this as ecru. It's a definitely milky-ish, but has a little bit of cool-toned pink muted with grey. Great for nude nails. No shimmer, just sheen. The application could not be any smoother. Would buy again (even though I'm not someone who wears polish often).