Davines No3 Universal Mattering Mousse

3.0

This mousse does exactly what I need from it. It gives my hair more hold and volume when I blow dry it and when I curl my hair using rags and put this in it before, it also gives the curls more hold and makes them more durable. But I don't really like the smell. It's too sweet.
I'm not a big hair styling product user, and I don't really like putting anything other than shampoo and conditioner in my hair, so I only use this at special occasions, but so far I think it has been very gentle to my hair compared to other styling products I've tried.

on 11/11/2008 7:01:00 PM

I've been using this for about a week now and love it. My hair stylist used it on my when I got my hair cut last week and I bought it just because I loved the smell. Fortunately, it does more than make it smell yummy. To me it smells like sweet cotton candy.

It gives my hair great hold while styling but it actually conditions my hair as well. My hair was fried from coloring and highlights and since using this product my hair is shiny, soft and silky. I am going to start cutting back on my conditioner.

Edit: Found that after using for a few weeks this weighed my hair down. So sad because I absolutely love the fragrance.