July 31, 2014 | 1064 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Emotibombs

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2008 1:37:00 PM More reviews by miyoshi637

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Thanks to angelakay016's review, I didn't waste all of my emotibomb. I already knew I wanted to break this up into smaller pieces, because it was going to be a waste of $3.95 to use such a huge product. I took her advice and quickly ran it under the shower and stuck it on the corner of the tub. 10 min later, it still smelled super yummy in the shower. When I was almost done with my shower, I grabbed the chunk and let the water melt it the rest of the way. My bathroom smelled to yummy the rest of the day!

I bought Double Fast Luck and am in love with it. I smells so good, clean and fresh. It made me very relaxed and I didn't want to get out of the shower! It was my first lush product I tried from my Haul and I'm very glad I bought it. Next time I'm around Lush, I'm going to have to stock up since, it's a limited time product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2008 10:17:00 PM More reviews by angelakay016

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This review is for the Emotibombs in general. I know that many people don't like these, but I am out to change that! I have tried both Emotibombs and Bath Bombs and I much prefer the Emotibombs. They do the same thing for a fraction of the price and time. I think that many people get frustrated with the Emotibombs because the are following LUSH's directions which are not necessarily effective. They tell you to throw the whole thing on the shower floor and as you are showering you sit there and watch four dollars go down the drain in thirty seconds flat, all the while trying not to slip and fall on it as it goes. Then you have to spend $4 on a whole other one for your next shower which falls right into their plan to make money off you.

I have a better way! When I get an Emotibomb I break it up into 8-10 pieces, roughly the size of a quarter. Take one piece into the shower and do not, I repeat DO NOT throw it down on the floor of the shower! What you should do is run it under the water very briefly just once to get it fizzing. Then you set it in the corner of your bathtub shower (nearest the faucet/showerhead) or on a ledge in a shower only. Once you get it going, the castoff water from the shower will keep this steadily going for a good 15 minute shower. You can also splash more water on it if need be. Anything left over can be left in the shower for next time- and it will also scent your bathroom, yum! If you do this, you will be able to get about 8 uses out of your Emotibomb on average. $4 versus $0.50 a shower- you do the math! continued >>

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No