Kerastase Reflection Fluide Chroma Riche

4.3

Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyltrimethicone, Dimethiconol Tocopheryl, Acetate, Ethylhexl Methoxycinnamate, Amodimethicone, Limonene, Butylphenylmethylpropional, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Parfum/Fragrance

on 1/19/2015 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I don't really use oil in my hair since oil just tames frizz and nothing else what so ever, doesn't repair or anything. But if you want to use hair oil, this one from kerastase is the best in my opinion.

on 7/17/2013 7:23:00 AM

I always tried to avoid spending too much on my hair products but I spent fortune at hairdresser... I have A LOT of thick, long hair, which curl nicely and I never had problem with them until like... 4th or 5th bleaching. I was recommended Kerastase products by freelance fashion industry hair stylist and so I thought- she is not paid to sell me these so...
I got a shampoo, masquintense and two oils.

This one I use if I recently did my masquintense treatment or when my hair have good day and arent as frizzy.

It smoothes them, makes them silky soft and more shiny than Oleo-Relax serum. This one is less moisturising or smoothing that Oleo-Relax, at least I feel like it. I tend to prefer more heavy-duty Oleo-Relax serum overall but theres a little difference between these two. Again- the only downside would be that its hard to wash off hands. Otherwise its great!!

on 12/10/2011 5:54:00 PM

I love this product, it works really well for my hair type (thick hair) . When I put this on, my hair gets a wonderfull shine, and i only need to use very little, so it lasts a very long time ! Have bought it many times.

on 9/28/2011 3:20:00 AM

Very nice. It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it oily.
Hair, air dries beautifully and if i use it before a blow dry.. hair feels silky.
However I feel there is something better out there. Am trying the "elixir ultime" next.

My hair type: long and highlighted (no bleach) Good condition, no frizz. Tends to get flat at the roots.. tends to get weighed down and oily with most products

on 9/17/2010 3:00:00 AM

I'm really surprised to see such good reviews for this. I'm a huge Kerastase fan, but this stuff did nothing for me - it didn't seem to soften or add shine or anything. One thing I will say is that, unlike other glossing/shine serums, this is virtually IMPOSSIBLE to overapply. No matter how much you use, your hair won't look oily or greasy. That's great, but no matter how much I used, my hair didn't get shiny or soft, either. It just didn't have much of an effect. When Kerastase comes out with a "luminous softening serum", I expect luminosity and softness, dammit! I don't hate the stuff and I'll finish the bottle, but I wasn't impressed.

Kerastase are very hit or miss products for my hair, but this product is AMAZING! I have fine hair that gets weighed down very easily and i hate most serums as they just make my hair limp flat and greasy...but this is very different. It has a light texture, smells great, and i use it on wet hair it detangles it, gives a lot of shine and my hair is silky smooth. It doesnt weigh down my hair at all, and also i wear natural extensions and it makes that hair also super silky soft :)

on 5/2/2010 12:56:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this stuff! I would say that this is a bit lighter than the Oleo Relax Serum but has the same consistency and maybe adds a bit more shine than the Oleo relax serum but lacks the frizz reducing qualaties a little bit as well. Overall i would say the Fluide Chroma Riche and the Oleo relax serum are very similar and interchangble, just depends on if you have coarse hair that needs a bit more control or if you ONLY want the most shine and less frizz diminishing properties. I like the smell, i like the consistency, and i also like that you get a good amount of the product and you need very little of it. Two pumps for my past bra strap hair is totally enough. I apply this product both wet and dry, which is another plus for me. Two pumps for wet hair and it is a great detangler, two pumps on dry hair it adds shine and managebility and reduces frizz. Highly recommend.

on 3/21/2010 2:30:00 PM

I usually love Kerastase products but was really disappointed with this one. It made my hair really static and flyaway. Even when I was blow drying my hair the static started. Couldn't wait to wash my hair to get this awful product out. Complete waste of money.

on 2/9/2010 10:21:00 PM

i find this too oily to use repeatedly through the week, but i like to finish a blowdry with this product. i use nectar thermique + oleo relax elixir serum pre-blowdry, and then this. i have great results.

on 1/9/2010 6:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like it a lot. It makes my hair shiny (not that shiny as with L'anza serum though) and silky. My hair doesn't get knotty or greasy and is static free. Hair looks and feels hydrated (not sure if it actually gets hydrated from this product). The smell is very nice. I like the pink bottle :))) I use it together with Oleo-Relax Slim leave-in wich I like too.

Popular Styling Products