Coach Legacy Perfume

4.1

Very sharp,very green. Smells like cheap shampoo. I was hoping for some sweetness or something to soften the harsh edges,but no amber appeared, and the vanilla was weak and took 2 hours to make an appearance. Not worth keeping,for me.
(crosspost)

Naturally, I fall in love with ridiculously expensive fragrances, but this one is SO pretty! It lasts very well too. Being that it's pretty pricey, I kept telling myself I didn't want it. Then I'd try it when I went to Ulta or Dillards and I finally decided I had to have it. I asked for it for Christmas, and got it in the purse-sized spray. Shortly after, I found it at a discount on the Coach Factory site. What a pretty scent! It's nice and mature as well, but nowhere near "grandma" status. I just love it!

on 1/23/2013 9:46:00 AM

With all of the good reviews on this, I keep trying it. However, I have decided this is bad on me. On me, this is sharp and a bunch of boring florals. Does not lift my mood like perfumes do. I got this as a sample but had to throw it away. I will not purchase this.

on 1/22/2013 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Horrible. A very strong, stenchy scent. It smelled like bug spray on me. I had to wash it off.

on 5/29/2012 6:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this!! Lingers on my skin & smells fresh. Best OS duty free impulse buy ever

on 5/2/2012 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

What surprises me about this perfume is how different it is. I see that some people compare it to Hollister and other young, casual, pricey, aimed to teen audience stores. I could see why it's compared, but to me it's only slightly compared to the stores scent.

The scent itself is not overpower, and the lasting power is great.

I like very girl scents for the most part, however when I wear this I feel like a woman. It's not fruity at all, and the spice isn't blatantly detectable. This is the most unique clash of floral and amber I've come to own and yet it smells classic.

The packaging just tops it all off.

on 6/25/2011 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

this is one of my all time favorite perfumes. i have been in love with this since it came out and i only have a few samples of it because its a little pricy and i have a couple of other perfumes that i want to use up. but oh my gosh im in love with this scent. it smells like heaven and abercrombie and hollister but not so much that it smells like something a girl in junior high or high school would wear. the best way i can describe the scent is a college or graduate school abercrombie and fitch style perfume. haha and its very good for going out at night. im in love!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

So boring. Ultra flowery. I expected something more interesting, sophisticated, and expensive-smelling from Coach. I regret buying it.

on 2/1/2011 4:46:00 PM

This fragrance is really expensive, I paid $78 for a 1.7 oz bottle, but it was worth it, I love this scent

on 1/24/2011 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

HG FRAGRANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To me this honestly smells like Holister or Abercrombie & Fitch. Not any of the fragrances, but the store itself. I have been looking for this scent forever as I knew it had to be one! Honestly I would have thought they would have one like it at A&F, but go figure. lol

This is beautiful, 1 spray goes a long way and it lasts.

Ahhh love :)