August 1, 2014 | 1830 users online

Lip Gloss - Guerlain - Kiss Kiss Gloss

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by khairun

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Amazing gloss, amazing applicator, amazing smell, amazing shine. That's pretty much it really. Love at first swipe!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Karin1539

Most amazing lip gloss. I truly love this stuff. I have a particular fondness for 867 Pink Pearl. I've received so many compliments on this. It has the perfect glistening shimmer that I've never found in another gloss. The formulation is the best. I really wish the tube lasted longer. I do repurchase it because it is so divine but I wish the amount of product per dollar was better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2012 4:57:00 AM More reviews by Yamada70

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in 462, a non shimmery deep plum red. This glides on smoothly & effortless & not sticky at all. Overall, I love it but a little pricey but I would repurchase for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2012 6:09:00 PM More reviews by shellbelle123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This review is for Kiss Kiss #866, which is a shimmering mauvey-plum that I find absolutely beautiful with Mac's lipliner in "Currant". The gloss is gorgeous-sheer but very buildable color, irridescent, and has great staying power. The color is fabulous. That said, I agree with the poster(s) who said that the container holds very little product and runs out quickly if you are using this as your everyday lip gloss. I used it day and night for three weeks and ran out, much to my horror, because it is difficult to see from the packaging how much product is left. When one pays over $30 for a lipgloss, this is disappointing. Still, I find the formula VERY unique, the colors fantastic, and couldn't resist splurging on it again. There are some beauty products worth the splurge; this is one of them, in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 1:31:00 PM More reviews by miatx5

One of the best lipglosses I own. Feels amazing on the lips and lasts for quite a while. I will definitely purchase more.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by xara1980

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i want to mention Guerlain Kiss Kiss Essence de Gloss, couldnt find review on this but this product definitely worth mentioning, its nice, non sticky gloss with beautiful luxe packaging, definitely worth the splurge, i got Kiss Kiss Essence de Gloss in Violine, which was most pigmented when i swatched on guerlian counter but on lips comes as a subtle voilet pink, which can go well wid smokey eyes as well

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by prettylights

I have this in 841, Beige Secret, which is a beige-nude shade with a hint of peach and pearlized shimmer. The color is perfect for glossy nude lip looks where you don't want your lips competing with your eyes but still want them to be there, if that makes sense. The staying power is good compared to a lot of others I've tried and it has a thicker slightly sticky texture. It's moisturizing and feels soft and smooth when on. The packaging is cute if slightly outdated looking and the brush is a perfect size and gets just enough product on it. I love how this makes my lips look fuller and can be layered over lipstick to deepen the color. If you're looking for a perfect nude gloss, I'd highly suggest this one. My one turnoff is the scent - it's just a little too sickly-sweet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Bellona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall, a very beautiful lip gloss. I have #860, a pretty pink color. It's lasted me forever, as it is highly pigmented and really goes on well. I find it very buildable, so if you want a light coat of color or a deeper more pigmented look it works for both. I wear it over lipstick if I want longer staying power. It smells pretty too. I'm almost out, and am going to try a Glossimer next. If I don't find that to be better I'd definitely just come back to the Kiss Kiss gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2011 2:24:00 PM More reviews by slynsexysteph

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Guerlain Kiss Kiss Gloss is the best lipgloss ever! I have searched high and low for a quality gloss that would offer shimmery shine, and stay put for more than half an hour. Looks like this is THE ONE!

I bought it from Ebay in Color # 821 (a vibrant pinkish/peachy shade with golden sparkles) for $18. Figured since so many other glosses have failed me, I didnít want to pay full price, assuming I would be disappointed in this one as well. But yay.. no disappointment. Only super shimmery movie-star lips that stay looking freshly glossed for about 2-3 hours. The soft, flexible brush is excellent for easy application. When removed from the tube, the brush is saturated with the exact amount of gloss you need, allowing you to apply it quickly and precisely.

I actually found Kiss Kiss Gloss when doing a search for celebrity makeup lip gloss & this was one of the top picks. I notice that in so many celebrity pictures & on film, their lips look perfect, so was determined to find a product that would do the same for me. This is a super high quality gloss, and is well worth the cost.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by shcjeunbyeol

This is expensive but sooo worth it. the texture is creamy and stays on my lips for a long time and the color payoff is gorgeous. i have it in 760 and i love this so much. this is so high quality and very satisfying. worth every penny.