September 17, 2014 | 2047 users online

Lotions/ Creams - J. R. Watkins - Lavender Hand & Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by username2468

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh, gosh. I love this product so much. Where do I even start?

It has a nice, gentle lavender fragrance, and all-natural ingredients. It comes in a squeeze-tube, which allows for easy application. The first time I tried it, I couldn't believe how awesome it was. It's incredibly rich and moisturizing without being greasy at all. It absorbs fairly quickly, leaving long-lasting hydration and a light scent. It's also a pretty good price for the amount of product you get.

Basically, it's amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2010 9:35:00 PM More reviews by clarklovesyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Lovely lavender lotion! I adore lavender, but most "lavender" scented products don't smell at all authentic. This one has a wonderful scent and is all natural - no parabens, phthalates or dyes. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2008 1:51:00 PM More reviews by biancagrowl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This lotion is delicious. I love the smell of lavender, and this lotion delivers in that sense. It also has a great texture, very smooth and easy to spread. It quickly absorbs into the skin, leaving it moisturized and smooth to the touch. I bought this as Target for around 4 dollars, which is a great price. It comes with 11 oz. I was originally going to buy the lemon cream version, and I might actually pick it up one of these days. It was sold out. But I am extremely satisfied with this lavender version. Go get it!!!!! =)