J. R. Watkins Lavender Hand & Body Lotion

on 11/26/2013 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Oh, gosh. I love this product so much. Where do I even start?

It has a nice, gentle lavender fragrance, and all-natural ingredients. It comes in a squeeze-tube, which allows for easy application. The first time I tried it, I couldn't believe how awesome it was. It's incredibly rich and moisturizing without being greasy at all. It absorbs fairly quickly, leaving long-lasting hydration and a light scent. It's also a pretty good price for the amount of product you get.

Basically, it's amazing.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Lovely lavender lotion! I adore lavender, but most "lavender" scented products don't smell at all authentic. This one has a wonderful scent and is all natural - no parabens, phthalates or dyes. I love it!

on 11/9/2008 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This lotion is delicious. I love the smell of lavender, and this lotion delivers in that sense. It also has a great texture, very smooth and easy to spread. It quickly absorbs into the skin, leaving it moisturized and smooth to the touch. I bought this as Target for around 4 dollars, which is a great price. It comes with 11 oz. I was originally going to buy the lemon cream version, and I might actually pick it up one of these days. It was sold out. But I am extremely satisfied with this lavender version. Go get it!!!!! =)