July 28, 2014 | 1004 users online

Conditioner - Trader Joe's - Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by armaclin041584

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the good conditioner. Very inexpensive but has great ingredients and gets the job done.
I do not get much of a tingle effect when using it, but I still purchase it for my son and husband because it is a healthy, inexpensive option, plus the scent is not too overpowering.

I do prefer the Trader Joes Balanced Moisturizing Nourish Spa Conditioner to this one because I get more uses out of it, but this is a staple product in our shower.

For the price, it's worth trying out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2014 7:59:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

A great light conditioner. It has a nice light scent, conditions my natural 4C hair so well. This conditioner has lots of slip and aids in finger detangling my hair. I would repurchase in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 1:22:00 PM More reviews by ncashen

Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner is a sharp, super clean smelling light rinse-out conditioner for hair that is made with quality ingredients at a very good price.

Tea tree oil is a key ingredient in the product.

This reminds me of may Desert Essence products I used to buy at the health food stores in the 1990s.

Tea tree oil is supposed to have anti-microbial properties. It's used in many all-natural acne and dandruff products.

Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner is aromatic, refreshing, and easy to rinse out. It makes my fine, wavy, tangled hair easy to comb through while it is still wet. This is a huge plus, as we damage our hair easily by forcing brushes and combs through it when it's still wet and vulnerable to breakage.

The conditioner gets its tingle from the tea tree oil boosted by peppermint and eucalyptus oils in addition to other botanicals.

Hair still feels very clean after conditioning with this product. Often even rinse-out conditioners will leave my hair and scalp feeling like it's coated with conditioner.

Nice packaging. Great price. Wonderful when used with the accompanying shampoo.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

This isn't the best conditioner I've used, but it does a decent job of detangling my hair after using the matching shampoo, which can feel a little drying. It has little to no scent and I like that it's more natural that most commercial conditioners out there. Natural products tend not to perform nearly as well as ones with all the chemicals in them, but I guess you can't have it all. Tentatively giving this a 3, as it tends to make my fine hair look flat.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by MikeyLauren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I use the Tea Tree Tingle shampoo once a week and co-wash with this 2-3 times per week. I'm a curly girl and this is perfect. My hair is soft and smells so good after! This gets rid of flakes in winter and calms itch. No irritating fragrance or dyes and the soy protein is awesome for my curls.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by ponc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just finished my first bottle and I will swing by TJ later to grab another. I like the fact that this conditioner doesn't contain parabens. It works like an average conditioner, nothing too special. It has cool, minty feeling on the scalp, but it won't get rid of dandruff. The price is super cheap, especially for something that isn't loaded with chemicals.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by becky39

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! I've been using this conditioner for about 6 months now with the matching shampoo (adore the shampoo too!) and my hair looks and feels soft and silky. I am starting CO washing this week and will be using this conditioner, I have no doubt it will work excellent.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 2:08:00 AM More reviews by thereisalwayshope

Great for co-washing!!! It makes hair clean, moisturized, and manageable. You cant really ask for more.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by applecour

Crap crap crap. That's all I can say. The shampoo that goes with this dries your hair out like crazy and this conditioner does nothing to reverse it. It doesn't "tingle", it doesn't help dandruff, it doesn't smooth hair or make it more manageable, it's just like rubbing lotion in your hair and rinsing it out. Actually, that may be a better idea than using this crap.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 12:46:00 AM More reviews by JMNeaves

Where have you been all my life? This conditioner smells heavenly, makes my hair silky soft and definitely delivers on price. I have been converted!