November 27, 2014 | 1354 users online

Lip Gloss - E.L.F. - Moisture-care Lip Color (ALL)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2009 11:58:00 AM More reviews by adlynnz

wore this on its own when i feel lazy to put on make up. for more glam moments, i put this on over my matte lipstick so that i have a little bit of gloss.
lovely red colour (got it in cherry tart). actually prefer this applicator to stila's - the sponge makes sure that the colour spreads out evenly. not a problem with the twisting thingy, as long as i see colour, i put it on.
elf vs stila. $1.49 vs $more expensive. same delivery. works for me. : )

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2009 10:53:00 PM More reviews by ncwren

I'm am a fan of most ELF products. I love the applicator tip, but the twisting mechanism is not reliable. It says on the applicator that initially you have to twist it 10-12 times-mine was more like 20-25. That in itself is not a problem-it's the inconsistancy with trying to get the product out afterwards. You either sit there carefully clicking one by one for minutes or out of frustration give it a good spin and make a mess. The product itself is quite nice once you get it on your lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2009 8:37:00 PM More reviews by ash41749

I bought this product and E.L.F.'s lipstick in the same color (baby lips) and it's basically the exact same product. I really cannot tell a difference between the lip color and the lip stick. Therefore, don't waste your dollar buying both.

It's not amazing, but it's okay. However, I wouldn't buy it again. I feel like their lipstick does the job of a lipstick and gloss much better than this product. The lipstick has a lot of shine and it's not pasty like most lipsticks.

So yeah, buy their lipstick instead.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2008 3:27:00 PM More reviews by Missy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

So far, I've tried 3 products from E.L.F and I can't wait to try more! They have a big display at my local grocer, so I'm always peeking for new things. I'm not a big on lip makeup at all. It's usually just cherry chapstick for me or clear balm, but ever since I bought this, I can't stop wearing it. I bought it in the shade "Pink Lemonade". It smells and tastes wonderful and leaves a gorgeous glossy subtle pink sheen on my lips. Did I mention these are only $1.00???? What can you lose? Try it!