July 31, 2014 | 1808 users online

Bronzers - Chanel - Soleil Tan de Chanel - Terre Ambre

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2014 10:19:00 AM More reviews by NITU

This has to be the best bronzer...EVER!!! This bronzer evens out my skin tone and adds dimension to my face. Although the finish on the face is matte, it, by no means, leaves a flat effect. It is not muddy either.

The application is very smooth and even. Chanel is very expensive but this product is well worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by jocexdarlingg

out of all bronzers i have used, i just love this one. Chanel never fails to dissapoint me. it has a hint of shimmer and enough bronze to make your cheeks have a healthy glow and all around. i generally never like shimmer in any of my products cause it might cause me to look oily but this product doesnt even show shimmer when swiped on and it hits on all the right place with the softest brush to come with the compact! my HD product ! love love love !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by prncss

I own many of the cult favorite bronzers including Nars Laguna, Too Faced Chocolate Soleil, Too Faced Sun Bunny, Benefit Hoola but the one I reach for most on my counter is the Chanel Soleil Tan. I was surprised I liked this that much considering the other ones are so popular.

I am NC 30-35 and this gives me a very naturally looking tan without looking too muddy. I like that it has a slight natural shimmer because I am not a fan of the ultra matte look. This makes my face glow when natural light hits my face. The Terre Ambre shade is gorgeous and so flattering on my skintone. I also love the high quality compact that it comes in and the mirror is so big that you can see your whole face. It is definitely the most pretty packaging as well amongst all of the bronzers that I own.

This is definitely recommended. I would repurchase if I used up this bronzer.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2011 2:20:00 AM More reviews by abbeylicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Yay, I love this bronzer. This is one of THE best bronzers on the market. I think it is worth every penny. I love the texture and I don't use the brush it came with. I think application of this blush goes on better with a kabuki brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2011 7:03:00 PM More reviews by missanne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was looking for a bronzer with a matte finish because most of my blushes have some shimmer to them and a bronzer with shimmer was too much. I use this bronzer as my foundation because it evens out my complexion while adding a touch of warmth.It doesn't oxidize throughout the day like my Bobbi Brown bronzer. (NC50)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2010 2:59:00 AM More reviews by mitayla

i love this product! It has the sheer coverage that i need for my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2009 9:31:00 PM More reviews by mari42000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Another great product from Chanel it gives just the right amount of color I have had it for over six months and it doesn't even look like I have used it.. This bronzer will last a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2009 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Maxipoodle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my most favorite bronzer ever!!!! I have C4 skin and like the person who said it works for many skintones, this is proof becaus she said she fair and im fairly dark haha, but anyway I love this bronzer I was using MAC, but this one is just bette and the scent is great i love it, so much i use it every single day without fail and it still have alot since it is a pretty big size, the price is what gets me but it doesnt matter because its a big size and I love it! :-)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2008 11:00:00 PM More reviews by alice084

I recently had a mac bronzer in golden bronze but it had run out after about a year. i considered buying this again but decided against it because it does not last longer than 4 hours.
i tried lancome, armani, laura mercier and shiseido bronzers but found this chanel one to be the best. it is not ruddy or a wierd brown colour on my pale skin, but a great golden. it really enhances the look of my skin and a little goes a long way. it also comes with a 2-sided brush and contains about the same amount as the MAC bronzer. i know the price is steep ($75 AU) but i think it's worth it because it stays on all day. the colour is great for pale skin because while it is medium colour, it is not too dark and spreads well & evenly on the face.

i reccommend this definately if you can bear to fork out $$!

** Update:
Hmm perhaps a too enthusiastic review. I have found that this bronzer, or at least colour (Terre Ambre) is a bit orange for my skin now (I am quite pale), and the brush provided really is very bad! Its a difficult bronzer to blend and I 'm going to buy the MAC bronzer next time, as at least the colour really enhanced my skin - gold is better than brown for us pallid people!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2008 4:57:00 PM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I recently go this bronzer when i went into nordstroms. There was an event going on, and i asked one of the chanel makeup-artists which bronzer she thought would suit me. For reference i have NC30 skin, brown eyes, and sandy blonde hair. She told me hands down her favorite was Terre Ambre. She also said that she uses it on everyone since it flatters a lot of diffrent skintones. I must say that i love it! i usally apply it with my MAC 187 brush and it leaves me just bronzed enough and with a glow. i love it.