November 28, 2014 | 836 users online

Lip Treatments - Vaseline - rosy lips

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2014 3:10:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Omg these are the cutest little things ever!!! These metal tins of Vaseline I've only ever seen in London, England. I bought them in boots for 2... Which is almost $4 CAD. I've never seen them in Canada (we have these adorable little jars in the original, and cocoa butter). I found the Canadian/ American Vaseline formula worked differently from the UK tin version. The rose Vaseline tin version isn't as thick or moisturizing on my lips. It disappears very quickly and doesn't help with my dry/ cracked lips. But When I'm in a pickle I will just whip one of these out and start moisturizing anything: everything... Even down to my cuticles and elbows lol.

And when I have a really bad cold and I blow my nose too much with my Kleenex, the skin on my nose, the top of my lip and lips get super dry and flaky. To the point it's painful because I've rubbed the skin raw. The only thing that helps is Vaseline petroleum jelly. Before I go to bed I apply a thick amount of this all over my raw skin, and by the next day my skin is back to normal.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2014 2:08:00 AM More reviews by babylima

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

although i really like this brand and it is very cheap, it is not moisturizing enough, i am quite disappointed by vaseline as i've always have high hopes for such a strong reliable brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2014 5:34:00 AM More reviews by Sarahdawson2006

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice moisturising lip balm. I love the slight rosy tint as it looks quite natural

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2014 8:17:00 AM More reviews by holaitsstephxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Really nice. Whenever I have slightly chapped lips I apply this stuff as it moisturises lips amazingly and give a nice red rosy tint of colour at the same time. It's very cheap at 2, you can find it at most supermarkets and drugstores which is convenient. If you are looking for a good quality lip balm but still want a nice hint of colour on your lips, I would try this out :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 6:23:00 AM More reviews by jdublew

I love this stuff. I have tried all kinds of lip balms but for some reason my lips always felt chapped. However this works perfectly for me. I use this under lipstick or on its own and my lips stay hydrated. i previously used the cocoa butter version of this but it didn't moisturise as well as this does and I had to use it more often. So will stick to this!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 2:24:00 PM More reviews by thecolormargaret

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this in conjunction with my Lush lip exfoliatant, and is the ultimate lip therapy for my dry lips. It is definitely not pigmented in the sense that you can use it as a lip stain or gloss, however it smells and looks pretty good. It is best used as an overnight remedy and for the price everyone should have one of these on their nightstand.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by ayanelmi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've tried every lip balm/ chapstick under the drugstore sun! I don't believe in paying $$$ on designer balms @ sephora but I got to tell you I almost cracked (i had my eye on the Dior balm) because i felt like nothing was working! So back to the basics, like way back when. Vaseline man , who knew?

I cannot go to bed without applying this! Every morning I wake up with soft supple beautiful lips. My dry chapped lips are a thing of the past. I keep one in my bag and one on my nightstand. The price is so affordable I almost feel like buying one for every purse I own (just in case i forget it at home lol)
I love it. I honestly think it does wonders, and I do feel like my lips are "addicted" to it. ALSO the rose scent is amazing and there is a slight very sheer tint. It's perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Floralmakeup

This lip product is so good, I love the tin as it is reasonably big but is also perfect for you makeup bag/normal bag! I take this to school with me and I love the fact it gives a bit of a rosy tint to your lips but at the same time gives a 'gloss' effect! The tin is very pretty too. I think this is moisturising for your lips and I would continue using this product as it is very good for school or on its own or even over the top of a matte lipstick to give it a nice glossy finish!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2014 8:31:00 AM More reviews by LazyLittleLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! It really keeps lips pretty and conditioned and the scent is great (a soft rose but not overpowering). The slight rose tint is very flattering and natural. I love having a tin of this in a couple of places in the house in case I need it. I have and will continue to repurchase and I like this even better than the Aloe one.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2014 10:55:00 AM More reviews by Linamakeup

Got sucked into purchasing this because of the cute little packaging. It does not moisturize, just kind of sticky, made my lips dryer each time after using this. Very strange because I love using Vaseline on my lips as lip moisturizer, not sure what they could possibly have done to make that big of a difference between this and regular Vaseline.