November 28, 2014 | 882 users online

Concealers - Laura Geller - Real Deal Full Coverage Cream Concealer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2014 3:57:00 PM More reviews by KathleenS

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This concealer works very well so the 'would not buy again' from me is a little misleading. I have always had hormonal and sun-related pigmentation issues and need a heavy concealer on only certain areas of my face but I need it every day. I like this concealer but to me is seems to be exactly like CoverMark Face Magic. CoverMark has more colors to choose from and you can buy samples at a very small cost to test them. The per ounce price of Laura Geller's is more (.70 oz for $22 vs .75 oz for $19.95) and I have been able to find 15% off coupons for CoverMark. CoverMark is SPF 20 which is important to me. I don't know whether LG's has SPF.

So for these reasons I will stick to my CM but the LG one is good too, especially if you are getting it as part of some kit or something. Both stay all day and cover very well. I set both with powder and don't use either of them under my eyes. You need only a tiny bit BUT it needs to be well blended to prevent it looking like a mask.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2014 10:30:00 AM More reviews by yeahitscase

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this! I don't have horrendous under-eye circles and darkness, but enough to want a good concealer that isn't going to look overly obvious or get super creased during the day and THIS concealer fits the bill! The coverage is fantastic and you only need the teeny tiniest bit to cover things. Not expensive either! I use light for under my eyes and medium on any spots or blemishes on my face. I would & will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 6:26:00 PM More reviews by cdesla1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff. I have tried more concealers than anything else and this is my favorite. I have horrible dark circles and this stuff is the best. Highly pigmented, so you only need a tiny bit. Lasts all day, looks as good at the end of the day as it does right after I put it on.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2014 8:01:00 PM More reviews by meetcookieman

I've had this concealer for a while not and it doesn't work the same every time. I find that over time the concealer separates in the tube, but this concealer is too thick to shake and mix the concealer around. Sometimes the concealer comes out with this clear oil mixed with it, but when it does, the concealer seems to glide on better. When the drier concealer comes out, it looks cakey on my blemishes. Maybe I should get a replacement tube or squeeze it all out and mix it in a container.

In terms of the coverage, this is definitely a high coverage concealer. I only need a drop to cover everything. So even though one tube might seem a bit pricey, it will last you a very long time. However, keeping it for too long makes the concealer separate like previously mentioned I suppose. I'm conflicted.

I got the shade medium and it has a yellow undertone. I'm about an NC30 in mac, and this shade is perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Laurad01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is no joke. I have never found anything that would cover my dark circles, but this does, and very well. It has a thick consistency, but glides on well. I have to be very careful to keep it from creasing in the fine lines under my eyes. I find that some eyeshadow primer just below the lower lash line helps with that. And lots of blending. For coverage, it can't be beat. Hands down, the best I've ever tried, and I've tried a lot. I will repurchase when this tube runs out, but that will take a long time because you need very little of this concealer to do the job. I mean, way less than you would think. So, in my opinion, that makes it a good value for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by Allioa09

This stuff is awesome. I'm Italian and have the curse of the dark circles. The smallest dot covers both my eyes. The only downside is that if you put too much on it WILL start creasing, which is why I only gave it a four. It blends fairly easy and looks really natural.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by OCgirl006

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So I just tried this for under eye, it creased in 10 minutes, I was trying to find the creasless on
LM makes, the only place I could find it is QVC, Real deal is not meant for under eye. I took mine back, plus its very drying

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Freebirdsoul

I very much like this concealer. I have a lighter olive complexion and oily skin. I have awful dark circles under my eyes. This does a fabulous job of covering them and the medium shade is perfect for me. If you use too much of this, it will look cakey. You only need the tiniest bit- which makes the price not bad at all. A tube of this lasts me forever !

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by th3amazingashley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

a little goes along way. its fantastic although the packaging is.small in size it'll last forever !!!! best concealer ever

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Berkah84

It is a decent concealer - Not so much for the under eyes, though. This product became slightly greasy, and did not do a good job at covering the under eye circles. But in general, it was good at covering some of the darker spots on my face.