Aubrey Organics Natural Spa Sea Wonders Body Wash

4.7

Not tested on animals

on 4/25/2013 4:47:00 PM

Wonderful soap. In the jar it has something of a thick gel consistency. When water is added it lathers up beautifully, rich and creamy, so much so that it may be used for shaving. I don't use a wash-cloth with it. I just scoop up a little in my fingers, add plenty of water, and lather it.

It leaves skin feeling completely clean, without residue or slipperiness, yet does not strip away moisture. I am prone to breaking out in some places, and it does not break me out.

The scent is vaguely minty, but not piercing. Natural and fresh. Does not linger.

One jar lasts me three or four months, and I use it liberally every time I shower.

Plus the company has an outstanding history and philosophy.

on 7/12/2011 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this with a net scrubby and cannot tell you how soft and hydrated my skin has become. It is so easy to use, just rub the scrubby in the jar and lather up all over. It makes shaving in the shower a breeze and my skin is so smooth to the touch. I love this stuff!

on 11/6/2008 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is an excellent body wash. It has a very soft and war feminine fragrance. Very creamy and leaves the skin very well moisturized. Please note that it should be used with a luffer or sponge. It does not lather as much when used without.

Popular Gels/Soaps