October 25, 2014 | 1953 users online

Treatments (Face) - Buzz on Acne/ Health Buzz LLC.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/7/2012 2:31:00 PM More reviews by aporia

I used this twice a day for 6 weeks and saw no effects whatsoever. No improvements, no "purging," nothing. Sorry I wasted my money.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2012 5:37:00 PM More reviews by jakyam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been using BOA for three years now and have clear skin. Weeks two and three were horrible with bad breakouts, but after that, my face cleared up and has stayed clear. Nothing, and I mean nothing, has ever worked to eradicate pimples and keep them from coming back like BOA. It is so convenient and economical, although I do find it somewhat drying, but I now have a good hydrating routine in place. I hope it will always be available.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by AmyDbaby

I was "gifted" with this so thought I'd give it a try. My sister won it in a basket or something and she doesn't have acne so she gave it to me. Anyway, I thought since it did have a bit of zinc in it it might be worth trying. Save your money. A few minerals in water. Did nothing at all and it stinks (literally its smelly.)

I find it kind of funny too that almost all the positive reviews for this product are from people with 1-2 reviews all written in 2009ish? Hmmm. I smell fish! Just saying.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2010 2:13:00 AM More reviews by cherringle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Kind of like magic water!

The water-like density made me feel like I'm applying literally nothing on my face, dries within five minutes, so it's not a problem for my hectic morning. The spree I joined took about three months due to the unknown effects of this brand(generally not popular yet) but I've seen various positive reviews so I took a chance.

It works for me, cleared up my clogged pores and keeps my monthly pimples at bay, but like the previous reviews, it is drying so I apply my SANA sensitive skin moisturizer before it.

Gives me an obvious healthier sheen, works on my bacne and it's clearing up :) No harm trying, and I love the spray nozzle, avoids bacterial and using your hands at all cost. (Usually I wash my hands before applying anything so this is pretty convenient)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2010 10:13:00 AM More reviews by athomemom

I resisted the hype on this for a long time; however, after numerous attempts with the dermatologist to help my teenage daughter clear her acne, I decided it was worth a try. I also began using it myself to see if it would help my clogged pores. We were fortunate in that we experienced no purging, but instead had very quick results in just a couple of days. I also have a teenage special needs son with acne. I love how this works for him, too! What a perfect routine - wash with a mild cleanser and spray. The healthy glow is a nice change from challenged skin. I hope they never stop making this product!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2009 2:35:00 PM More reviews by babysweet

Buzz on Acne is the single greatest acne product that I have tried and I have tried everything. You name it and I've tried it. Everything from differin to tazorac and benzoyl peroxide to antibiotics. I was introduced to it by a friend that started clearing from the very first spray (and many do). I, on the other hand, had the purging (something I never believed in until this product) and was a royal pain in the ass until the seventh week and then I had NIRVAVA! Believe me, you want to give this more than two weeks. My dermatologist always made me try a product for eight weeks before he would change it. I've got a good nose too and this might be the mildest "acne treatment" smell that I have encountered and dissipates in seconds. I now find myself with clear and hydrated skin that is virtually pore-less and I glow thanks to the fruit enzymes in Buzz on Acne. I have even had some scarring that is lessoning. I am forever grateful for this product and the thousands of dollars it has saved me at my dermatologist's office! My skin was a hit at Thanksgiving. No one could believe the difference!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/14/2009 1:23:00 AM More reviews by Daymoth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Yet another product that does not work for me. :( I went through almost two bottles just to be sure but I might as well be spraying $30. bottles of water on my face for all the good it's done.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/22/2009 5:14:00 AM More reviews by iceboi

I'm not quite sure if it works or not but the smell puts me off smells like chlorine. For me tho some people have said that the smell does go away i can still smell. I have a high sense of smell. So if your interested in this and wanna try it check my swap list and we'll swap it out! thanks!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/12/2009 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Vanillacandle24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Sorry to break the good reviews.... but this didn't work for me... sigh....
I only used it for 2 weeks but my daughter used it until the bottle was almost gone... didn't work for her either. I am using Retin-A now and my daugther is using oral Antibiotics and RX gels.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2009 11:53:00 AM More reviews by obelisque

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best acne product I have ever used...and I've used a lot! It just works. I love that it is spray on...just soaks into your skin right away. And you will get results in less than a week.
I have on going acne though I am in my late 40's. It just never goes away. If I spray Buzz on Acne on my skin once a day (or less) I stay clear.

Only things I would say is be careful where you spray. Don't get around eyes or lips. It is somewhat drying and will dry areas there. Don't think that just because it seems like water, it is. You will notice a drying effect if you use more than once a day. Just trust that it is working....it really does!