October 21, 2014 | 1201 users online

Cleansers - Sukin - Cream Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2014 1:17:00 AM More reviews by marysuejenkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this when I could no longer get my regular Dr Lewinns cleanser at a discount price anymore. So I decided to try out a cheaper cleanser having heard good things about Sukin in the past. I was really happy with the results. It cleans really well without drying my skin out or leaving excess oil. It's great for combination skin.

It also smells amazing. It becomes a treat to wash your face.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2014 6:33:00 AM More reviews by kittyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I loved this product - until I realized I had developed dry, itchy flaky patches on the sides of my face, near my earlobes. They started to heal as soon as I stopped using the product. So I guess for me it's a fail. A pity. I liked the scent and texture of the cream, and that it did not leave my face feeling taut and dry, like do many other cleansers, even cream cleansers, often do. I'm back to using Clinique 's Comforting Cream Cleanser. It has never let me down.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by camelias

This is my HG cleanser. It's a wonderful product. It is 100% organic and natural compared to drug store and high end cleansers whose ingredients have chemicals I can't even pronounce. The sensitive Sukin cream cleanser doesn't have scent while the normal one does have a slight scent.

It's quite cheap, has a nice texture, and soothes and calms your skin while it takes off all your makeup (except eyeliner). It is also quite cheap.

Overall, highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2014 7:06:00 PM More reviews by bettiebites

This is a gorgeous little gentle cream cleanser at a very cheap price. I love the Sukin range and I love what they stand for. I am not a fan of pump packs like these though because they are very difficult to travel with.

I usually use Cetaphil in the shower to remove make up and cleanse. This winter my skin has been it's very dry and sore and I have switched to this cleanser. It's made a huge difference and my skin is feeling softer and more moisturised.

The downfall for me is that it's not great removing makeup. I either have to use a makeup remover first or cleanse twice.

Overall it;s gentle and soft and smells great. I really like it and I will be buying it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by katarinapierce

I am unhealthily obsessed with this cleanser. I am on my third bottle I can safely say that I am in love. Sukin products just work for my skin really well, I use their facial moisturizer, night cream and the hydrating mist toner as well. Will try their showering gel afterwards!
The only problem is that it doesn't remove makeup well. I need a separate makeup remover. But this product does not dry me up like other cleansers I rarely suffer from dry patches anymore!! It does not contain harsh chemicals, it is organic and it is affordable- what's more can you ask for?

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2014 8:07:00 AM More reviews by Etiolated

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This smells wonderful and has a rich creamy texture, I almost feel like I'm giving myself a mini spa facial. If you're looking to remove heavy eye makeup you might need a stronger product. This is a light cleanser which feels lovely on the skin, great for just refreshing your face.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2014 2:50:00 AM More reviews by romagrey

This is really nice! It smells heavenly. I use it as a makeup remover along with a makeup wipe and it works great, or as a rub on wipe off cleanser for when I'm feeling really lazy. It makes my skin feel really soft and removes makeup really well, much less harsh than tugging your skin and creating wrinkles by using only a makeup wipe. It also is a lot less drying than other makeup removers that I have tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2014 12:16:00 AM More reviews by Lisa51

I was in 2 minds befor I purchased this but cant complain.. im not sure if its the humidity or this product, but ive been abit oily latley... I usually wipe my makeup off befor I clense so I wouldnt have a clue whether it removes makeup well or not but considefing its cheap its deffinatly under rated because it seems to do just as good of a job as the kora organics rage for a third of the price... I would purchase it again for sure but still want to look around to see if any other products work better or worse :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2014 9:30:00 AM More reviews by shefreefalls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was on the hunt for an organic cream cleanser and this was the cheapest I could find ($12 at my local pharmacy).

My 1st day using it I broke out and was very let down. But I then followed advice from a review here to wash it off in the shower instead of splashing your face with water in the sink, so that all the product is certainly washed off. I tried that method and one week later, my tiny forehead pimples cleared up! :) It's been two weeks now and I have gone back to my clear, normal skin (my only problems were tiny forehead zits to begin with).

The texture is extremely light such that if took a picture of yourself in the mirror from afar someone else won't even notice that you have cleanser on. It doesn't make my skin feel tight at all after using it. I will definitely repurchase this again!

Cons: It didn't cure the hormonal acne on my chin, which cleared up only after my period ended, the pump gives out way more product than needed, and the product has the slight smell of natural oil which I don't really mind (but others might).

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2013 9:42:00 AM More reviews by mzcharmaine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My usual cleanser is the special cleansing gel by dermalogica but for some reason after years of use my skin has turned very dry, tight and flaky. I read great reviews from MUA and thought I'd give it a try. It's only my 3rd day using it morning and night but can safely say that it has made a big difference to the dryness. The flakiness is gone. It has a nice thick creamy texture and surprisingly rinses off quite well, doesn't leave residue. I wear heavy eye makeup and found this cleanser alone doesn't remove it all, you're best using eye makeup remover first. Comes in a hygienic pump bottle that's dark plastic so won't smash if dropped. Will continue using this cleanser if my skin keeps improving. The price point of this product is excellent which makes it very affordable and is also a great travelling size.