April 24, 2014 | 929 users online

Cleansers - Sukin - Cream Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2014 2:50:00 AM More reviews by romagrey

This is really nice! It smells heavenly. I use it as a makeup remover along with a makeup wipe and it works great, or as a rub on wipe off cleanser for when I'm feeling really lazy. It makes my skin feel really soft and removes makeup really well, much less harsh than tugging your skin and creating wrinkles by using only a makeup wipe. It also is a lot less drying than other makeup removers that I have tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2014 12:16:00 AM More reviews by Lisa51

I was in 2 minds befor I purchased this but cant complain.. im not sure if its the humidity or this product, but ive been abit oily latley... I usually wipe my makeup off befor I clense so I wouldnt have a clue whether it removes makeup well or not but considefing its cheap its deffinatly under rated because it seems to do just as good of a job as the kora organics rage for a third of the price... I would purchase it again for sure but still want to look around to see if any other products work better or worse :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2014 9:30:00 AM More reviews by shefreefalls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was on the hunt for an organic cream cleanser and this was the cheapest I could find ($12 at my local pharmacy).

My 1st day using it I broke out and was very let down. But I then followed advice from a review here to wash it off in the shower instead of splashing your face with water in the sink, so that all the product is certainly washed off. I tried that method and one week later, my tiny forehead pimples cleared up! :) It's been two weeks now and I have gone back to my clear, normal skin (my only problems were tiny forehead zits to begin with).

The texture is extremely light such that if took a picture of yourself in the mirror from afar someone else won't even notice that you have cleanser on. It doesn't make my skin feel tight at all after using it. I will definitely repurchase this again!

Cons: It didn't cure the hormonal acne on my chin, which cleared up only after my period ended, the pump gives out way more product than needed, and the product has the slight smell of natural oil which I don't really mind (but others might).

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2013 9:42:00 AM More reviews by mzcharmaine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My usual cleanser is the special cleansing gel by dermalogica but for some reason after years of use my skin has turned very dry, tight and flaky. I read great reviews from MUA and thought I'd give it a try. It's only my 3rd day using it morning and night but can safely say that it has made a big difference to the dryness. The flakiness is gone. It has a nice thick creamy texture and surprisingly rinses off quite well, doesn't leave residue. I wear heavy eye makeup and found this cleanser alone doesn't remove it all, you're best using eye makeup remover first. Comes in a hygienic pump bottle that's dark plastic so won't smash if dropped. Will continue using this cleanser if my skin keeps improving. The price point of this product is excellent which makes it very affordable and is also a great travelling size.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 9:31:00 AM More reviews by Freedom3033

On my second bottle, so I can safely share my thoughts. Affordable, able to cleanse off my jap sunblock, mineral makeup, concealer, blusher, etc. however, it cannot remove my waterproof mascara and eyeliner, and I don't expect it to. I massage into my dry face, then emulsify with water. Then use bioderma to remove any residual eye or face makeup. It works, and I like the fact that it is natural. Really like the scent and the rest of the range. I use the Renew rose toner, and Sukin ageless serum, sukin eye cream, and the moisture restoring night cream. Love my skin! I'm a happy sukin customer. I use their sukin moisture restoring conditioner too. Going to try their protein shampoo next!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Thatgayb_tchthatsmells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This works lovely as a cleanser OR as a moisturiser as the ingredients on the list are EXACTLY the same as their facial moisturiser except for one (can't remember what it is). Smells beautiful and is all natural. Will buy again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 7:09:00 AM More reviews by LegalAddiction

I think the reason some people are breaking out is that you're supposed to use a flannel with cream and balm cleansers. Not only does it get the product off well, but your skin will feel moisturised and soft afterwards-sans residue. It doesn't work if you just splash water on your face.

This is such a good value for money. Most cream cleansers cost at least SGD$30, but this was $14, and I got it on sale at $11. 125ml is a really good amount, but I'm just not that into the pump. It's not a handsoap- one pump pumps out three times more than I need. Other than that, two thumbs up for this.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 8:00:00 AM More reviews by Autumn83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wasn't sure of this at first, it was quite thick like the consistency of a body cream, and I used it to wash my face at the sink with before I went to bed and I felt I had to rinse my face a lot to get all the residue off so when I went to bed I didn't feel like my face was that clean but I didn't have any breakouts or was an oily mess in the morning. So I started using this in the shower and it is great! I think the first time I used quite a big pump but you only need a small amount, I leave it on my face for a little while and then it rinses cleanly off under the warm shower, no residue. My skin looks really great afterwards, soft and glowing, it seems to make my old scars and blemishes disappear. I actually find I don't need a moisturizer after this too which is good if u want to minimize your products or you're traveling and don't want to pack much. It also seems to make the fine lines around my eyes disappear. The ingredients are really nice and, even though I don't really care, it does smell beautiful. I love cream cleansers and I've tried a lot of them and this is just as good, if not better, than a lot if the more expensive ones. I think I got this for $8 and the other one I usually get is $40.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2013 12:30:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

UPDATE: Everything from this line has broken me. The moisturizer, cleanser and toner. After 3 days of use all together and 3 days of use using the products individually alongside good ol reliables I got a terrible blackhead breakout all over my face. Will not repurchase.

I don't mind this but I do like my Avene milk cleanser better. The reason I am not a huge fan is because I do feel like it leaves a bit of a residue behind. It doesn't strip your face which I love but it also does leave something behind. If you have tried any other Sukin products it does have the same smell which is very planty smelling haha- its not an added fragrance though. I probably will buy this again because it is natural but there are cream cleansers and milk cleansers out there that I do prefer to this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 1:33:00 AM More reviews by Mum85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love most of the range from sukin.it works great even on my oily face but I don't think it's good enough on its own to get my makeup/sunscreen off.if I didn't wear makeup for the day I go straight to this.its lovely and I never breakout from it