October 22, 2014 | 883 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Natio - Ageless Illuminating Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 5:06:00 AM More reviews by Keepmoving

I actually prefer this primer to the Stila and hourglass ones that I also have. It doesn't illuminate in a sparkly way but gives a subtle glow. I use this with the Natio tinted moisturiser and the hourglass ambient light powder and it is lovely combo for an everyday natural look.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 8:48:00 AM More reviews by tiawalker

I am definitely not in the age category to be using this but I stole it off my mum and I love it! I have very oily skin and use this instead of a moisturiser; I do have to touch up a few times but that happens whether I use this primer or not, it does not add to my oilyness and makes my foundation go on much smoother. I personally like the smell but if you get headaches or reactions from fragrance I wouldn't recommend

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2013 8:10:00 AM More reviews by miffy95

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This is only the second primer I've tried and I rather like it. The smell is lovely, it makes my skin look and feel smooth, and my make up lasts much longer. I can't say it lives up to its name, there was no illuminating going on but I can see that it does improve my skin so I guess that's what they mean. If you have oily skin, best not to use a moisturiser first (I don't know if you're supposed to or not anyway though). It didn't make the oiliness in my skin worse so that was a bonus, and I still had to blot but I'm used to having to do that (on hot days in particular).
I'll but it again though.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 9:05:00 PM More reviews by carly07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It took me a couple of days of use to notice a difference when I first started using this primer.

PROS: It feels great on my skin, pleasant scent, it doesn't contribute to oil build up, my pores are virtually invisible, apart from an afternoon blotting (around my nose which is normal for me) I didn't have to touch up my make up and you only need the smallest amount so I'd say this is well priced.

CONS: I can see why some people might not like the scent as it is very distinct (the rosehip oil?) and I didn't notice much of a difference with the appearance of fine lines but I'm not sure that is a feature of the product (or maybe it's still early days).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 9:21:00 AM More reviews by izumilove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I usually find primers to be too heavy on my skin, causing breakouts and that overall I gain little benefit from using them. This is the first primer that I have truly liked! I think it is particularly great for those with dry skin and found it really good especially in winter. It is really moisturising, but not greasy, shiny or heavy at all! I can't say how it would go for oily people though, as I'm like a desert! You get a good amount of 50ml for what I consider a really good price. You don't have to use too much either and I love how easily it spreads! It isn't illuminating at all but I found that it did help foundation application and it appeared to adhere to my skin better. I would say it helped foundation last longer although I haven't worn it in the summer yet. However, I feel that primers can only do so much with helping foundation stay on longer as sweating etc. are inevitable and you can't stay fresh entirely throughout a whole day. It doesn't have any aritifical fragrance either and is great for senstiive skin! It actually has a pretty nice scent from the natural oils in it, I can see some people disliking it but I would prefer it over articial and overly scented parfum which smells chemically and gives me a headache. Like mentioned, I haven't tried it in the summer yet although at worst this is a good moisturising primer, especially those with drier skin and even if this is too much for my skin in the summer, I would definitely repurchase it for the winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by googlybup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. Far better than some of the supposed "best primers on the market". My foundation stayed in place all day and by the evening I just need a little bit of powder to continue into the night.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2012 8:22:00 AM More reviews by Rosiecg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow. I cannot believe how positive the comments are.

While this product has a great smell and leaves my face feeling lovely it is just way too oily for anyone with combination or oily skin.

By the end of the day my face looked like it had been sprayed with water (and not in a nice dewy way).

If you have normal or dry skin this would be great, but people with combination or oily skin STAY AWAY!

I actually cannot use it with my makeup anymore and instead have to use it as a moisturiser after I cleanse at night.

I highly recommend Australis over this product. More staying power, less oily and cheaper.

I cannot believe anyone else hasn't found it to be too oily yet. I'd actually love to post photos of before and after (morning and arvo) with this product compared to Australis primer. You'd notice the watery face on the camera and think I'd have swum in olive oil.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2012 12:27:00 PM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Can't use, itches my sensitive skin. On a different note I saw MumAgain thinks it doesn't contain silicones, but it actually does. I just checked my brand new tube and the ingredients list on the back says "dimethicone", which is a silicone.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2012 4:44:00 AM More reviews by Forrest2012

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE THIS!!
I have little experience with primers, before this had only really used a random one from revlon (sorry don't know the range, it was a transparent one though... came in a tube... meh)
and this is so lovely! my foundation glides on so nicely when I've used this and it STAYS PUT. ALL DAY LONG. I can go to the gym and work up a hideous sweat and when I leave my makeup still looks fabulous. This primer has prevented my crappy chanel lift lumiere concealer from creasing as much around the eyes. THIS IS SO GREAT. I RECOMMEND! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 5:36:00 PM More reviews by MumAgain

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't believe I'm onto my fourth bottle and haven't reviewed this before now. 've been using this for about 5 years now and haven't really found anything better to hold my makeup in place. Feels light and DOES NOT clog pores. I love that it doesn't contain any silicone. Makes foundation very easy to apply and blend with no dry patches and I definitely have noticed a difference in the longevity of my foundation with this on - easily lasting a normal work day. I've tried Lancôme, Napoleon, ModelCo, Revlon, MAC etc and this blows all of them out of the water in terms of value for money and effectiveness. Will keep repurchasing this forever.