October 25, 2014 | 1766 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Dr Susan Taylor's for Brown Skin-Skin Evening Body Butter with Vanilla Citrus Infusion

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2009 4:04:00 AM More reviews by yyou

I got the body butter version of this (it also comes in a lotion form) but it turned out to be really thin (the same consistency as every other LOTION ive used in my life). It smelled pretty good but if it evened out my skin it wasn't noticeable to any degree. Also, i dont think it moisturized very well because i used it immediately after showering everyday but my skin (normal/good) showed no noticeable change after i used it frequently from when i didnt use any lotion at all. Also, for the price tag you don't get very much product- the Carols Daughter line of body butters are much better at around the same price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2008 9:17:00 PM More reviews by pootiebear1031

I was in Sephora the other day looking for a body butter to prepare for the winter. The sales lady recommended this product to me. The body butter smells extremely good almost like you are wearing some perfume. The scent is light but it last throughout the day. The body butter has hints of vanilla but also some floral undertones. I love the way I smell when I put this body butter on. It is one of those products that will make you feel pretty and smell great. Sephora's website describes the product as a rich and creamy body butter that brightens skin, providing deep moisture and leaving it dewy and supple.