April 18, 2014 | 929 users online

Lip Gloss - Smashbox - Aura

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

This is the perfect pinky nude lip gloss. It's shimmery and shiny and just very beautiful overall!! I only have the mini version of it, but I really love the color, which is slightly frosty.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by ilovejp

This gloss is perfect for a nude lip. It borders on a pink but still remains nude. The gloss is long wearing and pigmented. Thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2011 9:58:00 PM More reviews by kellybethga

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

This is one of the very few lip glosses I've actually used up. Can't get any more product out of the tube. The shimmer is beautiful and doesn't look too glittery. Great alone or over a liptstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2011 1:06:00 AM More reviews by christiina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a nice lipgloss. I thought it would be more nude than what it turned out to be, since they call it 'full colour' and all - but I still find it quite sheer.

The glitter flecks in it are unlike any other gloss I've tried and IMO it's what makes this lipgloss different from others - the glitter is extremely fine and very very pretty.

However, I probably won't repurchase because it is quite expensive and I can't justify spending $22 CAD + tax just for the multi-coloured glitter flecks.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by merekat703

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My Favorite!! Last a long time, amazing color!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2010 7:40:00 PM More reviews by MicKen

This is my favorite lip gloss, lipstick, etc. It is the first time I have ever been loyal to one color or brand for so long. It is a beautiful "nude", but it has pink undertones. I have worn this for years, during every season. I actually tried other smashbox gloss colors in the winter (trying to go darker), but I always return to "Aura". My only complaint is that I feel it should be in a larger container as I go through 2 of these a month.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2010 5:13:00 PM More reviews by jaymemarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the color, it's not sticky, and it wears wonderful. I got this as part of a set, and LOVE IT. It's a bit expencive, but I love this product enough that it's deffinetly worth it.

Deffinetly one of my favourites. :]

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2010 12:20:00 PM More reviews by VanityInsanity

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love the colour, consistency and wear of this l/g. It may seem a bit pricey, but compared to a lot of other mid-end l/g, this is well worth the money. Nice :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2009 12:48:00 AM More reviews by suzannaelektra

I think this gloss is really pretty! Very feminine and girly..a light shimmering nude gold. Reminds me of NARS Greek Holiday. Would work on any skin tone I would think :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2009 7:40:00 AM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

Beautiful pale pink/nude gloss that I love to pair with mac angel l/s for that babydoll light pink look (without the barbiness- for that i have my mac st germain l/s!)