LUSH Snowdrops Bath Bomb

2.0

This bomb is SOOO great on a hot day! I loved the smell of this... minty with a hint of citrus. My biggest gripe is the stupid glitter and giant suger chunks in the bomb but next time I think I'm going to try the sock method. I'd happily purchase this again come Christmastime.

on 12/29/2008 11:46:00 AM

While this is supposed to have a citrus scent, I didn't detect any fragrance at all. What I did notice was the ridiculous amount of plastic confetti that came from the bomb. Not only is it a complete pain to fully remove from the tub, the cellophane pieces adhere to your skin and are impossible to get off without taking a post-bath shower. This one is a total miss for me.

on 11/3/2008 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This one was a total miss for me. I received it as a gift, so from the get-go, this was not a scent I would have purchased for myself. While I enjoy some of LUSH's minty scents (Haagenbath, for one), the addition of citrus to the mint in Snowdrops unfortunately reminded me of taking a bath in a tub of wintergreen/orange Listerine. Very astringent, and not particularly pleasing to my nose. It also contains one of my LUSH pet peeves- plasticky bits. I don't mind bits in the bath bombs or bubble bars if they are paper, or herbs or such. But when they are made of that scratchy, hateful, sticks-everywhere-for-days cellophane- I can't stand it. More than anything, using Snowdrops made me miss my favorite snow white Xmas time LUSH bath bomb, Silent White. Won't repurchase.

Popular Bath Treatments