November 23, 2014 | 940 users online

Deodorants - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Aloe Vera Deodorant Stick

rated 2 of 5 on 10/6/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by jpe020

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Me and my boyfriend each bought one of these deodorants. For me, it didn't help the odour. I really wanted to like this product, but I actually think I smelled worse after using it. My boyfriend however really liked this deo.. but after two weeks of use everyday he got a rash under his armpits! He stopped using it and the rash disappeared. He thought he'd give the deo another whirl, and the rash reappeared almost instantly. Not sure why he reacted like that.

I love Jason products, however the deodorant didn't do it for me. I'm still on my search for a good natural deodorant.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by meganhowdy

as far as natural stick deodorants go, this is the best I've used. on humid days it doesn't always keep me smelling fresh, but I don't get overly sweaty with it and it's gentle on sensitive skin. I usually use mineral salt deodorants, but i use this as a back up when I think I may need it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2012 1:50:00 AM More reviews by postmoderngirl

Not a fan of this. Ive been using it for about a week, and at first I liked it, because when i went running it kept me dry. I was used to the scent because I use their aloe Vera gel on my face, but the last couple of days I noticed it actually left me smelling worse than if I hadn't used anything. I'll have to keep looking for a natural deodorant, but in the mean time I might just go back to the Nivea one I've been using for the past year or so.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/17/2012 12:03:00 AM More reviews by berrycurious

I absolutely HATE the smell of this. How can anyone like it? Sooo gross.
Did not keep the odor away for more than a couple hours.
Pure and natural? Artificial fragrance is neither.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2012 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Clauds1uk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using the Aloe Vera Jason deodorant for that last week. Like others I am not impressed. I understand that this is a natural deodorant and not an antiperspirant, so am not looking for something to block my sweat glands, I just want something to control the door. This deodorant I think makes me smell worse that if I had forgotten to use deodorant. I am not a sweat person and I don’t usually get body odour, but mid-way through my desk job at work I can smell my own BO. It was so bad one that that I had to visit the bathroom, washy my underarms and reapply it. I only brought the Jason deodorant because I couldn’t get hold of Milk of Magnesia which I normally use. Compared to Jason, Milk of Magnesia wins hands down. I still sweat with it, but I can go a full day, even 24 hours without smelling.

In summary, I wouldn’t buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2012 7:04:00 PM More reviews by seenenough

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff didn't work for me at all. I applied it after showering and it lasted for maybe 30 minutes. Too bad.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2012 10:56:00 AM More reviews by lipstickjunkky

In my quest for finding an aluminum free deodorant, I stumbled across this. The packaging was ok, not a lot of difference from your average stick, but the amount was large. Anything good about this, I have to stop there. The smell was fresh, not a problem with it but not anything special. The worst part was that is irritated my under arm so bad. I thought this was because I didn't wait long enough after shaving, but not the case. I used this for a few weeks and I was so red and raw. I have found the same for most aluminum free deodorant. Save your arms, maybe ok for others, just not me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 2:24:00 AM More reviews by katrabbit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my go to deodorant stick in terms of scent (aloe vera) in the Jason brand as well as deodorants overall. I chose this brand b/c it contains NO parabens or aluminum.

PROS: subdued scent; keeps my own "odor" at bay; easy to apply; doesn't cause any irritation; made of in part of natural ingredients.

CONS: a bit pricey compared to other deodorants on the market.

75g, $4.99 CDN b4 taxes regular price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2010 3:00:00 PM More reviews by mariavittoria1987

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

WOW! I had tried a couple of aluminum-free deodorants before but they were plain crap. This one does the job! It's very gentle on armpits (no stinging even after shaving/waxing!), provides a little hydration (personally I find that spray deos are much harsher and drying) and manages to keep away bad smells.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 1:35:00 AM More reviews by nevroth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this deodorant! I like the way it feels going on, I like how it masks any stinkiness I'm having, and I like the aloe vera scent (it really does smell like fresh cut aloe!). I especially like that it didn't cause gross side effects like Tom's of Maine did- namely, amplifying my stinky pits and make me sweat more. I've been using this for a year until it ran out- I was literally using my fingers to get every last goodness. When I went to purchase more, the price put me off - I didn't remember paying $10 +tax at CVS last year! So I'm on the hunt for a less expensive natural alternative, but if this is ever on sale, or in a week or two I can't find something else, I'm totally buying this one again!

UPDATE: May 5, 2011. I'm a dork and will sing this~

Never, never, never going to give you up~ I'm never, ever, ever going to stop~ Not the way I feel about you, deordorant I just can't live without you~~!

Really, I finally gave in and bought this deodorant after spending like $50 trying other ones. I was so afraid that it wouldn't work again, but JEEZ I should have just bought it. I've been using this for the last 3 months and it's the ONLY, I repeat ONLY deordorant that works for me. I've tried so many, you can look at my reviews to see, and this is the only one that lasts, smells decent, and WORKS. I will admit that it can be irritating if I use immediately after waxing, but at least for me it doesn't last long and it's still effective. It doesn't leave any white residue and keeps up with my super active lifestyle (dance teacher/performer). Also, it's only $7 at Whole Foods, whew. A few other deos have stopped working after a few weeks, but 3 months later this is still working great. Seriously I love this deordorant...