Jason Natural Cosmetics Aloe Vera Deodorant Stick

3.2

Not tested on animals

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This was a nice deoderent I bought it just for a change it's a nice deoderent but I just am not really a big fan of the sent but then again alo Vera does not have a nice sent overall so this is just like any other ordinary deoderent really

on 1/10/2015 5:19:00 PM

it didnt work for me, i actually made me smell worse that without any deodorant

on 10/6/2013 11:42:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Me and my boyfriend each bought one of these deodorants. For me, it didn't help the odour. I really wanted to like this product, but I actually think I smelled worse after using it. My boyfriend however really liked this deo.. but after two weeks of use everyday he got a rash under his armpits! He stopped using it and the rash disappeared. He thought he'd give the deo another whirl, and the rash reappeared almost instantly. Not sure why he reacted like that.

I love Jason products, however the deodorant didn't do it for me. I'm still on my search for a good natural deodorant.

on 7/16/2013 6:21:00 PM

as far as natural stick deodorants go, this is the best I've used. on humid days it doesn't always keep me smelling fresh, but I don't get overly sweaty with it and it's gentle on sensitive skin. I usually use mineral salt deodorants, but i use this as a back up when I think I may need it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Not a fan of this. Ive been using it for about a week, and at first I liked it, because when i went running it kept me dry. I was used to the scent because I use their aloe Vera gel on my face, but the last couple of days I noticed it actually left me smelling worse than if I hadn't used anything. I'll have to keep looking for a natural deodorant, but in the mean time I might just go back to the Nivea one I've been using for the past year or so.

on 10/17/2012 12:03:00 AM

I absolutely HATE the smell of this. How can anyone like it? Sooo gross.
Did not keep the odor away for more than a couple hours.
Pure and natural? Artificial fragrance is neither.

on 8/3/2012 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I have been using the Aloe Vera Jason deodorant for that last week. Like others I am not impressed. I understand that this is a natural deodorant and not an antiperspirant, so am not looking for something to block my sweat glands, I just want something to control the door. This deodorant I think makes me smell worse that if I had forgotten to use deodorant. I am not a sweat person and I don’t usually get body odour, but mid-way through my desk job at work I can smell my own BO. It was so bad one that that I had to visit the bathroom, washy my underarms and reapply it. I only brought the Jason deodorant because I couldn’t get hold of Milk of Magnesia which I normally use. Compared to Jason, Milk of Magnesia wins hands down. I still sweat with it, but I can go a full day, even 24 hours without smelling.

In summary, I wouldn’t buy this again.

on 7/7/2012 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This stuff didn't work for me at all. I applied it after showering and it lasted for maybe 30 minutes. Too bad.

In my quest for finding an aluminum free deodorant, I stumbled across this. The packaging was ok, not a lot of difference from your average stick, but the amount was large. Anything good about this, I have to stop there. The smell was fresh, not a problem with it but not anything special. The worst part was that is irritated my under arm so bad. I thought this was because I didn't wait long enough after shaving, but not the case. I used this for a few weeks and I was so red and raw. I have found the same for most aluminum free deodorant. Save your arms, maybe ok for others, just not me.

on 1/23/2011 2:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is my go to deodorant stick in terms of scent (aloe vera) in the Jason brand as well as deodorants overall. I chose this brand b/c it contains NO parabens or aluminum.

PROS: subdued scent; keeps my own "odor" at bay; easy to apply; doesn't cause any irritation; made of in part of natural ingredients.

CONS: a bit pricey compared to other deodorants on the market.

75g, $4.99 CDN b4 taxes regular price.

Top Rated Jason Natural Cosmetics Products