Jason Natural Cosmetics Aloe Vera Deodorant Stick

3.2

Not tested on animals

i have tried tom's and another all natural brand and they were horrible. didn't protect me from smell/BO. i almost gave up until i tried this one. just started it and lasts all day. not all night, and that's ok. i just need it during the day. we'll find out how it holds up in the summer months. i think how much it costs is totally fair. just over $5 canadian. you don't need alot, a few strokes and you are good to go. tip: try to put on before you get dressed. it's a little sticky but doesn't last long. oh and i like the smell, it reminds me of my grandma :)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I'm trying to switch to more natural products, which is really the only reason why I tried this - otherwise, I'm fairly convinced that your standard drugstore variety of deodorant will work better. I don't perspire very much to begin with, so I figured using this for every day wouldn't be bad for me - so far it has been fine. I have noticed that by the end of the day, my underarms will be a little sticky - that's a bit uncomfortable. I actually really like the smell of the deodorant, though the fragrance fades pretty quickly. Mostly, I like how cool and soothing it feels when I put it on. But if I wanted a sure-fire deodorant to keep me dry and smelling fresh for an event, then I would probably just go for a drugstore anti-perspirant.

Update: I just don't really like that sticky feeling - it's not from sweating, I think it's just the product itself heating up and getting sticky in my underarms. I've had much better luck with Greenbody Natural Deodorant.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This was a nice deoderent I bought it just for a change it's a nice deoderent but I just am not really a big fan of the sent but then again alo Vera does not have a nice sent overall so this is just like any other ordinary deoderent really

it didnt work for me, i actually made me smell worse that without any deodorant

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Me and my boyfriend each bought one of these deodorants. For me, it didn't help the odour. I really wanted to like this product, but I actually think I smelled worse after using it. My boyfriend however really liked this deo.. but after two weeks of use everyday he got a rash under his armpits! He stopped using it and the rash disappeared. He thought he'd give the deo another whirl, and the rash reappeared almost instantly. Not sure why he reacted like that.

I love Jason products, however the deodorant didn't do it for me. I'm still on my search for a good natural deodorant.

as far as natural stick deodorants go, this is the best I've used. on humid days it doesn't always keep me smelling fresh, but I don't get overly sweaty with it and it's gentle on sensitive skin. I usually use mineral salt deodorants, but i use this as a back up when I think I may need it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Not a fan of this. Ive been using it for about a week, and at first I liked it, because when i went running it kept me dry. I was used to the scent because I use their aloe Vera gel on my face, but the last couple of days I noticed it actually left me smelling worse than if I hadn't used anything. I'll have to keep looking for a natural deodorant, but in the mean time I might just go back to the Nivea one I've been using for the past year or so.

I absolutely HATE the smell of this. How can anyone like it? Sooo gross.
Did not keep the odor away for more than a couple hours.
Pure and natural? Artificial fragrance is neither.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I have been using the Aloe Vera Jason deodorant for that last week. Like others I am not impressed. I understand that this is a natural deodorant and not an antiperspirant, so am not looking for something to block my sweat glands, I just want something to control the door. This deodorant I think makes me smell worse that if I had forgotten to use deodorant. I am not a sweat person and I don’t usually get body odour, but mid-way through my desk job at work I can smell my own BO. It was so bad one that that I had to visit the bathroom, washy my underarms and reapply it. I only brought the Jason deodorant because I couldn’t get hold of Milk of Magnesia which I normally use. Compared to Jason, Milk of Magnesia wins hands down. I still sweat with it, but I can go a full day, even 24 hours without smelling.

In summary, I wouldn’t buy this again.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This stuff didn't work for me at all. I applied it after showering and it lasted for maybe 30 minutes. Too bad.

Top Rated Jason Natural Cosmetics Products