April 24, 2014 | 1546 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Sexy Curves

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 1:11:00 PM More reviews by barbaravb

I really like this mascara! It leaves my lashes really long and separated. Will repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2014 1:12:00 AM More reviews by caitx03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Didn't like this stuff

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Sherryl08

OMG.! Love this mascara, you can't find it at stores anymore but thankfully I find it at a make up outlet in barrie Ontario for only $3.99CAD.! And i keep buying it.! i love it because since my eyelashes are soo long and I don't want length I only want volume and curves and this does it for me..! Love it.! If anybody lives around Barrie you might want to take a look at that outlet it is amazing.!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Tee82

Love love love this mascara shame they stopped selling it in the shops I just can't seem to find it anywhere bit expensive for £8 mascara but far the best bring it back rimmel plsssss

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by ljoseph29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love mascaras from Rimmel London but this one happens to be the best I've used so far. It lengthens, stays put, my lashes are black in color and it doesn't irritate my eyes. The best thing I have to say is that it seperates each and every lash without the extra effort. I mean what other drugstore mascara can do that? I also love how when I wear dramatic eye makeup, this mascara makes up for a natural false eyelash look. I am still in the phase of learning how to use falsies but this saves me when I don't have enough time to apply them. This works far better than the waterproof formula any day! I just wish that it didn't dry out so quickly but overall, this is so worth the $6!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by KellynElise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This mascara is just okay, in my opinion. I don't reach for it very often because the combination of the tri-spherical brush and the wet formula don't really agree with my lashes. I can usually use wet mascaras and get nice results (Wet 'n' Wild Mega Length, for example), so it must be the brush's fault. It doesn't volumize on me at all; it lengthens and curls okay, but it makes my lashes stick together because of the oddball brush combined with the wet formula. Also, two coats of it make my lashes look spidery and spikey at the ends. Maybe once the formula dries out a bit, it'll work better on my lashes, but you won't find me reaching for it many more times.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by chocoimo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got it on sale, so it's fine, but it absolutely straightened out my lashes instead of keeping a curl. Disappointed.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by glamorgurlbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Worst mascara I have ever tried! I picked this up at walmart for 3$ and I was so excited to try it out but it was nothing but a disappointment! it made my lash's look terrible think and clumped together! It was so hard to get off with out pulling on my lash's

Pros:
i like the packaging
cheap

cons:
Doesn't hold a curl
Impossible to take off
spider lash's

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 8:07:00 PM More reviews by lgarwood

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is THE best mascara I have ever tried! I use it so much it's running out, don't you just hate that?? It provides volume, length and gorgeousness for my lashes! The packaging is cute too. The mascara lasts for ages! It doesn't clump. It was the perfect mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 8:01:00 PM More reviews by merexoxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is by far the best drugstore mascara I've ever used. It stays on all day and holds my curl. The really great thing about this mascara is that you don't have to curl your eyelashes before using it. Also, it's quite layerable. Love Love LOVE! <3 :)