Rimmel Sexy Curves

3.3

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this because of the packaging. It really didn't do much for my lashes. The wand is "curvy" as the packaging but doesn't apply well on the lashes. It weighed my lashes down, darkened it a little but no lenthing and definitely no did not curl my lashes as the ad suggested.

on 2/14/2015 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is a great mascara for just an overall great look. For reference, I have quite long, thick, black lashes and most mascaras look good on me so it's hard to find one that stands out. This one definitely did. I've repurchased it because it's just such a great mascara. I think this was the first mascara I ever bought and it was definitely a home run. This offers awesome length and definition, nice volume, and holds a curl beautifully. It is nice and buildable so you can get a more natural or slightly more dramatic look. Also, it doesn't flake or smudge on me which is something I look out for a lot because my eyelashes hit my browbone, cheekbone, and glasses and it gets worse when I wear mascara because most of them flake or smudge. This one didn't and that earns tons of points from me. Also, it comes off easily with no scrubbing or anything, which I also love. All in all, a great overall mascara that I recommend to everyone.

I love this mascara but I think it works better when I apply another one above it.

on 9/24/2014 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

A good formula but that plastic brush keeps pricking my upper waterline painfully.

on 8/5/2014 4:34:00 PM

Great mascara, but not a favorite

on 8/4/2014 4:37:00 PM

I used this all the time a LONG time ago and I loved it but it got all dried up so I washed the wand and used it on the mega plush and it works amazing.it makes my lashes look so long and amazing

on 8/1/2014 8:02:00 AM

Found this in my mom's house and tried it for fun. I was going to buy YSL's Effet Faux Cils again but I've definitely changed my mind. It makes my eyes look soooo nice. The same effect I used to get with the non-waterproof version of Inimitable.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

this mascara is good but its kinda hard to apply with the weirdness of the brush. its great for the inside lashes but it is pretty compicated stuff to get it just right. not bad though

on 6/14/2014 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I actually saw a youtuber recommend this mascara and I thought "Hey I wanna try this now".
The packaging is beautiful, and I felt like it was THE mascara before I even tried it.

The brush at the end of the wand is unique. It's prickly and it has a ball at the end to get those stubborn lashes near the corners of your eyes that decide they don't want any mascara. It's great for that, but in my opinion after my use of this, it didn't give me that "wow" factor I was hoping for or thought it would give me. It was just a standard, regular mascara that just put black stuff on my lashes. It just thickened them and sat there.

I was so disappointed because I loved the packaging and I loved the brush and I loved the way it made other people's lashes look and I thought it would do that to mine but it didn't. I was quite sad.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a really nice volumizing mascara. I really liked the effect that it gave to my lashes, yet I never repurchased it because it took so long to dry. Literally minutes of waiting and it would still smudge.

Once again, like all the Rimmel mascara's I've tried, this remains quite soft and almost bendy on the lashes. I was always able to bend my lashes down and they would just spring upright again. I always suspected there was some kind of silicone in most of their mascara's, but I never made the effort of looking it up.

If this dried quicker than this would have definitely been a favourite of mine.

Popular Mascaras