December 20, 2014 | 1239 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Sexy Curves

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

A good formula but that plastic brush keeps pricking my upper waterline painfully.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by annaa7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Great mascara, but not a favorite

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by charliekate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I used this all the time a LONG time ago and I loved it but it got all dried up so I washed the wand and used it on the mega plush and it works amazing.it makes my lashes look so long and amazing

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 8:02:00 AM More reviews by Elise999

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Found this in my mom's house and tried it for fun. I was going to buy YSL's Effet Faux Cils again but I've definitely changed my mind. It makes my eyes look soooo nice. The same effect I used to get with the non-waterproof version of Inimitable.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by brainyforester7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this mascara is good but its kinda hard to apply with the weirdness of the brush. its great for the inside lashes but it is pretty compicated stuff to get it just right. not bad though

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2014 5:59:00 PM More reviews by shelby22b

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I actually saw a youtuber recommend this mascara and I thought "Hey I wanna try this now".
The packaging is beautiful, and I felt like it was THE mascara before I even tried it.

The brush at the end of the wand is unique. It's prickly and it has a ball at the end to get those stubborn lashes near the corners of your eyes that decide they don't want any mascara. It's great for that, but in my opinion after my use of this, it didn't give me that "wow" factor I was hoping for or thought it would give me. It was just a standard, regular mascara that just put black stuff on my lashes. It just thickened them and sat there.

I was so disappointed because I loved the packaging and I loved the brush and I loved the way it made other people's lashes look and I thought it would do that to mine but it didn't. I was quite sad.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2014 10:18:00 AM More reviews by WorthlessWonder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a really nice volumizing mascara. I really liked the effect that it gave to my lashes, yet I never repurchased it because it took so long to dry. Literally minutes of waiting and it would still smudge.

Once again, like all the Rimmel mascara's I've tried, this remains quite soft and almost bendy on the lashes. I was always able to bend my lashes down and they would just spring upright again. I always suspected there was some kind of silicone in most of their mascara's, but I never made the effort of looking it up.

If this dried quicker than this would have definitely been a favourite of mine.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2014 9:56:00 AM More reviews by lushblush

I didn't actually plan to buy this mascara, I just saw it on sale in a bargains shop and I recognised the name and packaging. I must add, the packaging is really nice and pretty, it almost looks like a high end mascara. I have only used this once (earlier on today) and so far I'm impressed! The wand is unique and plastic, I'm not usually keen on a plastic bristle wand, but this one seems to work fine! It really defines, lengthens and volumises your lashes with no clumps! It creates a pretty defined look that really enhances your lashes making them look curly and long but also making them look perfect for everyday. I have still got to see how this mascara preforms for another couple of days so I can't give it a full 5 stars, but so far, so good.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 1:11:00 PM More reviews by barbaravb

I really like this mascara! It leaves my lashes really long and separated. Will repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2014 1:12:00 AM More reviews by caitx03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Didn't like this stuff