July 28, 2014 | 952 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Sexy Curves

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by brainyforester7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this mascara is good but its kinda hard to apply with the weirdness of the brush. its great for the inside lashes but it is pretty compicated stuff to get it just right. not bad though

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2014 5:59:00 PM More reviews by shelby22b

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I actually saw a youtuber recommend this mascara and I thought "Hey I wanna try this now".
The packaging is beautiful, and I felt like it was THE mascara before I even tried it.

The brush at the end of the wand is unique. It's prickly and it has a ball at the end to get those stubborn lashes near the corners of your eyes that decide they don't want any mascara. It's great for that, but in my opinion after my use of this, it didn't give me that "wow" factor I was hoping for or thought it would give me. It was just a standard, regular mascara that just put black stuff on my lashes. It just thickened them and sat there.

I was so disappointed because I loved the packaging and I loved the brush and I loved the way it made other people's lashes look and I thought it would do that to mine but it didn't. I was quite sad.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2014 10:18:00 AM More reviews by WorthlessWonder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a really nice volumizing mascara. I really liked the effect that it gave to my lashes, yet I never repurchased it because it took so long to dry. Literally minutes of waiting and it would still smudge.

Once again, like all the Rimmel mascara's I've tried, this remains quite soft and almost bendy on the lashes. I was always able to bend my lashes down and they would just spring upright again. I always suspected there was some kind of silicone in most of their mascara's, but I never made the effort of looking it up.

If this dried quicker than this would have definitely been a favourite of mine.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2014 9:56:00 AM More reviews by lushblush

I didn't actually plan to buy this mascara, I just saw it on sale in a bargains shop and I recognised the name and packaging. I must add, the packaging is really nice and pretty, it almost looks like a high end mascara. I have only used this once (earlier on today) and so far I'm impressed! The wand is unique and plastic, I'm not usually keen on a plastic bristle wand, but this one seems to work fine! It really defines, lengthens and volumises your lashes with no clumps! It creates a pretty defined look that really enhances your lashes making them look curly and long but also making them look perfect for everyday. I have still got to see how this mascara preforms for another couple of days so I can't give it a full 5 stars, but so far, so good.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 1:11:00 PM More reviews by barbaravb

I really like this mascara! It leaves my lashes really long and separated. Will repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2014 1:12:00 AM More reviews by caitx03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Didn't like this stuff

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Sherryl08

OMG.! Love this mascara, you can't find it at stores anymore but thankfully I find it at a make up outlet in barrie Ontario for only $3.99CAD.! And i keep buying it.! i love it because since my eyelashes are soo long and I don't want length I only want volume and curves and this does it for me..! Love it.! If anybody lives around Barrie you might want to take a look at that outlet it is amazing.!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Tee82

Love love love this mascara shame they stopped selling it in the shops I just can't seem to find it anywhere bit expensive for £8 mascara but far the best bring it back rimmel plsssss

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by ljoseph29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love mascaras from Rimmel London but this one happens to be the best I've used so far. It lengthens, stays put, my lashes are black in color and it doesn't irritate my eyes. The best thing I have to say is that it seperates each and every lash without the extra effort. I mean what other drugstore mascara can do that? I also love how when I wear dramatic eye makeup, this mascara makes up for a natural false eyelash look. I am still in the phase of learning how to use falsies but this saves me when I don't have enough time to apply them. This works far better than the waterproof formula any day! I just wish that it didn't dry out so quickly but overall, this is so worth the $6!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by KellynElise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This mascara is just okay, in my opinion. I don't reach for it very often because the combination of the tri-spherical brush and the wet formula don't really agree with my lashes. I can usually use wet mascaras and get nice results (Wet 'n' Wild Mega Length, for example), so it must be the brush's fault. It doesn't volumize on me at all; it lengthens and curls okay, but it makes my lashes stick together because of the oddball brush combined with the wet formula. Also, two coats of it make my lashes look spidery and spikey at the ends. Maybe once the formula dries out a bit, it'll work better on my lashes, but you won't find me reaching for it many more times.