July 23, 2014 | 1258 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Kirkland - Baby wipes

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Angelamakeup

There are better than the Huggies brand baby wipes that Costco sells. We've been repurchasing these for about 9 years now and every time I've strayed which has only been about twice I've regretted it. I use these to wipe my dog's paws and bottom when he comes in from being outside. They work wonderfully.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2011 11:41:00 PM More reviews by hnrenfro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

if i was on a desert island this is what i would take with me<3 i know this sounds weird but i CANT LIVE WITHOUT THESE BABYWIPES.... i am very OCD and lets be honest ladys .... Toilet paper does do THE WHOLE JOB okay, i have ALWAYS used toilet paper first then i use 2 or 3 baby wipes to do a better clean up when going #2. sorry for too much 411 but being clean is very important to me (: when i travel .. i take them with me there amazing for removing make up or just for anything really

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

For what they are, they're great! I love using them as a quick refresher for my face and to remove makeup. For foundation, this is fantastic and gets it all off in just one baby wipe. for eye makeup you have to work much harder but it does eventually get the job done. These are not made for such things so it's no fault in the product. I truly do need to invest in real eye makeup removers.
They leave my skin clean and refreshed. They're also gentle, as my skin is sensitive.

Fantastic for quick cleaning of the skin mainly but is convenient enough to remove most makeup.
Great how they come in bulk, too.

Will keep on repurchasing! I highly recommend for everyone, everyone can find use for these.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2010 9:12:00 AM More reviews by Minerva10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love the price, the amount of wipes you get and lastly just how well they work! Nuff said! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2010 12:37:00 PM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I go through boxes of these wipes. We use them on our dog, to clean her heiney and feet when she comes in the house. Since getting them for that, I've also noticed they are great for trips, throw a box in the car and use them for dirty hands, wiping my face before adding more sunscreen, and taking off makeup when I forget my makeup remover. The wipes are cheap, useful, and easy to tote around.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2010 12:51:00 PM More reviews by bronzerboo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

These are great! I like to use them while traveling--just put a few in a ziploc bag and they stay nice and moist. For me these are a must-have item. I find myself reaching for them really often to take off makeup, fix makeup application, or even just to clean my hands/fingers if I'm on the go. love costco/kirkland brand! : )

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2009 11:54:00 PM More reviews by azdiva

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have a baby and never knew the uses for baby wipes! I like these because they dont have un-necessary chemicals and frangrance in them. They are pretty thick which make it harder to remove poo poo but as a beauty product they are excellent. 704 wipes (in pkgs of 88 each-and a nice dispenser top) for 16 bucks

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2008 9:19:00 PM More reviews by Mamakitty14

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Unntil I adopted my daughter from China 3 years ago I never even looked twice at baby wipes. Now I can't live without them. I use them to remove makeup in a pinch, clean dirty hands, tons of uses. They are definitely onen of my hg's.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2008 7:51:00 PM More reviews by olivetofu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like baby wipes when I'm on the road or while I'm doing my make-up. These thick, soft, towel-like wipes are durable and gentle on the skin and are almost fragrance free. On warm days, I use these wipes to freshen up and remove make-up that isn't waterproof. They're an indispensable part of my beauty routine, but definitely, not the typical beauty product.

The wipes dispense through a hole in the plastic packaging that is covered by a plastic flap. The plastic flap does a really good job keeping the wipes moist and also dispensing just one wipe at a time.

Some baby wipes are not as gentle and are almost sort of exfoliating like some of Huggie's wipes. I like Kirkland's soft, towel-like texture.

Unfortunately, these wipes come only in bulk at Costco in a box of ~8 pkgs with ~188 wipes each. I wish they came in small pkgs like 100 wipes per pkg like how some baby wipes do.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No