Kirkland - Baby wipes

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/5/2015 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

A box of these wipes can be purchased at the Costco in my town. These are get quality, and have never torn like Pampers or Huggies brand, or have little moisture like baby wipes that cost around a dollar.

on 1/11/2015 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I have occasionally used these as makeup wipes and they do the job well enough. Performance-wise, they are most similar to the Neutrogena ones I have used in the past, although they are not quite as wet and have less fragrance too. They are slightly rougher (like the Neutrogena ones) than the designated makeup wipes sold by Kirkland though.

Like other reviewers though, I mainly use these for my pup's butt. She is small, and I only use half a wipe at a time. These Kirkland ones are sturdy enough that they can be ripped in half easily but do not rip when I am just pulling them out of the package, like the Huggies version did. We accidentally got the Huggies version once and they were such a hassle that they were returned.

Overall, these are an effective, affordable, and easy-to-use option no matter the intended use and I have repurchased.

on 8/11/2014 12:57:00 AM

I love this baby wipe! I have used it for my baby, to wipe my make up off after using an oil cleanser, and also as a general wipe (to wipe dirty hands, etc).

I've been using this brand of wipe for over five years. I have tried the Huggies version, but much prefer the Kirkland version. The Huggies baby wipe is thicker but it tears off easily and for some reason, the Huggies version doesn't have as much "slip" as the Kirkland version; thus, when wiping my face, I feel that the Huggies version drags a little bit, whereas the Kirkland wipe glides across my face. According to the packaging, the wipe is made of 70% "tencel" fiber and is environmentally friendly. There is no alcohol, chlorine or paraben. It is unscented. It also contains aloe and vitamin E.

on 11/14/2012 5:29:00 PM

There are better than the Huggies brand baby wipes that Costco sells. We've been repurchasing these for about 9 years now and every time I've strayed which has only been about twice I've regretted it. I use these to wipe my dog's paws and bottom when he comes in from being outside. They work wonderfully.

on 12/19/2011 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

if i was on a desert island this is what i would take with me<3 i know this sounds weird but i CANT LIVE WITHOUT THESE BABYWIPES.... i am very OCD and lets be honest ladys .... Toilet paper does do THE WHOLE JOB okay, i have ALWAYS used toilet paper first then i use 2 or 3 baby wipes to do a better clean up when going #2. sorry for too much 411 but being clean is very important to me (: when i travel .. i take them with me there amazing for removing make up or just for anything really

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

For what they are, they're great! I love using them as a quick refresher for my face and to remove makeup. For foundation, this is fantastic and gets it all off in just one baby wipe. for eye makeup you have to work much harder but it does eventually get the job done. These are not made for such things so it's no fault in the product. I truly do need to invest in real eye makeup removers.
They leave my skin clean and refreshed. They're also gentle, as my skin is sensitive.

Fantastic for quick cleaning of the skin mainly but is convenient enough to remove most makeup.
Great how they come in bulk, too.

Will keep on repurchasing! I highly recommend for everyone, everyone can find use for these.

on 10/15/2010 9:12:00 AM

Love the price, the amount of wipes you get and lastly just how well they work! Nuff said! :)

on 8/11/2010 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

I go through boxes of these wipes. We use them on our dog, to clean her heiney and feet when she comes in the house. Since getting them for that, I've also noticed they are great for trips, throw a box in the car and use them for dirty hands, wiping my face before adding more sunscreen, and taking off makeup when I forget my makeup remover. The wipes are cheap, useful, and easy to tote around.

on 5/22/2010 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

These are great! I like to use them while traveling--just put a few in a ziploc bag and they stay nice and moist. For me these are a must-have item. I find myself reaching for them really often to take off makeup, fix makeup application, or even just to clean my hands/fingers if I'm on the go. love costco/kirkland brand! : )

on 1/5/2009 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have a baby and never knew the uses for baby wipes! I like these because they dont have un-necessary chemicals and frangrance in them. They are pretty thick which make it harder to remove poo poo but as a beauty product they are excellent. 704 wipes (in pkgs of 88 each-and a nice dispenser top) for 16 bucks