August 22, 2014 | 1603 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Gold Bond - Ultimate Softening Skin Therapy Lotion Shea Butter

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 3:50:00 PM More reviews by jennstar777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My favorite lotion ever!! I've used Aveeno for years and it's good, but not as moisturizing as this lotion. It really does soften my skin! Like the smell, although I'd be ok without it. The smell doesn't last once on the skin so no worries. I use this on my entire body, including occasionally my cheeks when they're dry. I have moderately dry skin, especially in the winter.
Never feels greasy and it lasts all day. The true test is on my feet, which used to crack and bleed (I'm here in Arizona, which doesn't help much) but -with twice daily application-now are just pretty, normal looking feet :)
Affordable. I go through a 14 oz bottle every month or so with daily use.
Try it!!! The aloe version works well, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 11:53:00 AM More reviews by beibeilei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I always go back to this lotion after regretting the other brands. I wash my hands a lot at work and this is one of the few lotions that will keep my hands moisturize even after multiple washes. This lotion prevents and heals rough dry skin. The amazing part is it does the job without making your hands greasy. The scent is very subtle and fresh.

I mostly use this for work only. It's not a lotion I would keep in my purse just because I like to use something that has a stronger scent for going out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2013 1:52:00 AM More reviews by nattiekins05

this lotion is so amazing... I actually got the bottle that has the silk ribbons, and i loved it. I got it out of my purse at softball one day, to lotion up before a game, and all the girls ended up using it and LOVING it... so much so that we used the whole bottle that day (it was an all day tournament). It feels so good, it goes on nice and smoothe and it makes your body feel like butter. A while ago- I used to think that gold bond only had some weird foot powder that my dad would use... I was so wrong- they have awesome lotions, and they also have really good body washes that smell amazing! I would and already have bought this product again! I use it daily after the shower.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by kellirae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love it! Its a lovely cream for my hands & dry elbows. Sinks in nicely and leaves my skin silky soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by jennyjams

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this product for the winter months. I use this before bed on my whole body..especially my legs, feet and hands which get so dry during the winter. I have gone through three bottles so far and just bought another one. Shea butter is great for ur skins and this product has tons of other great ingredients to keep you moisturized too. My skin use to get white and flaky but this has eliminated that. I love how thick and smooth this product is. It feels so good on my skin and I dont really get much of a smell. I'd buy this product over and over.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2012 10:07:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have the cream in the tube and it is most definitely an HG cream. Whatever you put it on stays so soft and moisturized. It's a cushiony feeling product really. I love it. Sinks right in and is not greasy and the scent is soft. Wonderful product. Will buy more, much much more! :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by amandajohk

This is by far the best lotion Ive ever used, even better than any of the more designer brand lotions and hand creams. As a few people have said it doesnt have the best scent, but really who cares, its does what it promises it will do. Its not greasy and it leaves you feeling very naturally moisturized. Almost like you were just born w/ soft skin. Every person who has ever asked to borrow lotion from me has commented on how much they like it. This is the only lotion I buy.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2012 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Mikeswife

Nice packaging, and you get a good amount for what it costs, but I can't stand the way this smells once it gets on my hands. I also find it to be thick and gloppy. Much prefer the Eucerin Original pump lotion for legs and body.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2012 5:20:00 PM More reviews by Gracious_Lady

I'm a big fan of the Gold Bond lotions because to me, they were among the first to really do what they promise. I have used this Gold bond softening lotion on my hands since the formulation was introduced a few years ago, and I consistently see really good results. My only criticism is the scent. While I love the scents of the other Gold Bond lotions, I wish they would do something about the softening lotion. Although admittedly, the scent does not last long, it smells like a bucket of old pine sol after mopping. Ugh...BUT, I put up with it because it works. However, I would use this product more if I didn't have to put up with the fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE!!! Seriously this lotion rocks! When you first apply it it feels okay but then it turns sticky and you start to think it sucks.. but then 5 minutes later it leaves a soft powdery finish on your skin! Feels amazing. Definitely going to repurchase.