Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Skin Therapy Lotion Shea Butter

4.7

Water, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Jojoba Esters, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Methyl Gluceth 20, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Ceramide Complex 2, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Panthenol, Silk Amino Acid, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, PEG 10 Rapeseed Sterol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Polysorbate 60, Stearamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Dimethiconol, Steareth 21, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Dipotassium EDTA, Propylparaben, Butylene Glycol, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tribehenin, Isopropyl Myristate, Potassium Hydroxide, Acacia Farnesiana Flower Extract

on 1/31/2015 9:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

So, after reading all the great reviews on this body lotion I decided that I must go out and try it for myself. And I'm glad I did!
I love that this is in a pump, it makes it easy to use. The cream itself is a great texture, nice and thick, but easy to massage into skin. It has a faint scent, but it fades quickly which is great. It hydrated my skin and definitely has improved the softness. It took several uses to really show the improvement. But my skin has improved! And the moisture lasted over 24 hours, through the cold weather and wind. I'll definitely be buying this again.

on 1/18/2015 11:00:00 PM

I have been using this lotion since I was 15. My homeroom/geometry teacher kept the pump bottle on her desk and I'd keep coming back continuously to use it. It's an amazing non greasy moisturizer that doesn't dry out and the smell is fresh and soft, very nostalgic to me. Will buy for the rest of my life!

on 11/15/2014 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I picked this up on a BOGO at Safeway last night. I ususally use Aveeno, but for sure I am changing. I am so happy to see the positive reviews. I wil add mine to them. I am headed back to get more products by GB.

on 10/29/2014 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Omg I love this!!!! I originally tried one of the line at my moms and I was impressed how good it was. I recently bought my own bottle and I love how thick it is. I've used a lot of lotions including things like Palmers Cocoa Butter, the baby oil gels, oils, etc. I really love the creaminess of this. Smells nice, not at all the old fart brand it reminds you of from childhood lol. Actually softens. Totally going to make this my staple.

I got a different shea butter formula because this has propylene glycol in it and I try to avoid that, but this is much richer and makes my skin a lot softer, so I'l probably switch back.

on 8/17/2014 3:50:00 PM

My favorite lotion ever!! I've used Aveeno for years and it's good, but not as moisturizing as this lotion. It really does soften my skin! Like the smell, although I'd be ok without it. The smell doesn't last once on the skin so no worries. I use this on my entire body, including occasionally my cheeks when they're dry. I have moderately dry skin, especially in the winter.
Never feels greasy and it lasts all day. The true test is on my feet, which used to crack and bleed (I'm here in Arizona, which doesn't help much) but -with twice daily application-now are just pretty, normal looking feet :)
Affordable. I go through a 14 oz bottle every month or so with daily use.
Try it!!! The aloe version works well, too.

on 12/1/2013 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I always go back to this lotion after regretting the other brands. I wash my hands a lot at work and this is one of the few lotions that will keep my hands moisturize even after multiple washes. This lotion prevents and heals rough dry skin. The amazing part is it does the job without making your hands greasy. The scent is very subtle and fresh.

I mostly use this for work only. It's not a lotion I would keep in my purse just because I like to use something that has a stronger scent for going out.

on 4/23/2013 1:52:00 AM

this lotion is so amazing... I actually got the bottle that has the silk ribbons, and i loved it. I got it out of my purse at softball one day, to lotion up before a game, and all the girls ended up using it and LOVING it... so much so that we used the whole bottle that day (it was an all day tournament). It feels so good, it goes on nice and smoothe and it makes your body feel like butter. A while ago- I used to think that gold bond only had some weird foot powder that my dad would use... I was so wrong- they have awesome lotions, and they also have really good body washes that smell amazing! I would and already have bought this product again! I use it daily after the shower.

on 3/10/2013 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Love it! Its a lovely cream for my hands & dry elbows. Sinks in nicely and leaves my skin silky soft.

on 1/20/2013 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this product for the winter months. I use this before bed on my whole body..especially my legs, feet and hands which get so dry during the winter. I have gone through three bottles so far and just bought another one. Shea butter is great for ur skins and this product has tons of other great ingredients to keep you moisturized too. My skin use to get white and flaky but this has eliminated that. I love how thick and smooth this product is. It feels so good on my skin and I dont really get much of a smell. I'd buy this product over and over.

on 12/31/2012 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have the cream in the tube and it is most definitely an HG cream. Whatever you put it on stays so soft and moisturized. It's a cushiony feeling product really. I love it. Sinks right in and is not greasy and the scent is soft. Wonderful product. Will buy more, much much more! :-)

Popular Lotions / Creams