October 21, 2014 | 1615 users online

Fragrances - Philosophy - Falling in Love Body Spritz

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by tabulous77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my signature scent and it's all I wear. Whenever someone smells me they almost swoon. There's never a passive oh you smell good, but Wow!!! You smell sooooo good! Nuff said right?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2012 9:06:00 AM More reviews by 2ksmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have loved Falling in Love for at least 8 years now. No other scent makes me feel more sensual & confident and attracts more comments (the 'oh you smell good..', instead of the 'what perfume are you wearing...' -type comments) than this one. So when I saw on MUA that there is a FIL body spritz, I had to have it. It seems to be a QVC-exclusive, so I immediately ordered 2 bottles. As I would expect from a body Ďspritzí, the formula is less concentrated & the staying power is weaker than that of the EDT (which itself is not that great, to begin with). This is indeed a subtle, skin scent, that lingers & garners compliments long after I think its worn off. I apply 8-10 spritzes in the morning after showering (layered over the FIL body lotion or an unscented body lotion). Initally the alcohol scent is prominent, but within minutes it settles into the familiar, warm, slightly musky blackberry & vanilla scent I love. It fades gradually throughout the day, 6-8 hours later I can only smell it faintly on my skin. Iíll often do a mid-afternoon touch-up. The formula of the spritz is light & clean, and I can apply and reapply without feeling like Iím overdoing it. It is ideal for summer, though for cooler months and special occasions, I think Iíd prefer the EDT for its (slightly) greater intensity and better lasting power. As a FIL fan, I am not disappointed, as it smells wonderful and performs as I would expect it to. I would repurchase, should I have the need.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2010 2:38:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: I personally love both this and Unconditional Love. It is a fragrance that is not overpowering, subtle and soft, very woodsy with a hint of berry. DOES NOT BOTHER MY HUSBAND'S ALLERGIES. He is usually bothered by most fragrances.

CONS: Well, not everyone loves this one. Some think it smells a little odd. ("Unconditional Love" is a more universally liked scent.) It doesn't last very long.

APPLICATION TIPS: The roller-ball perfume oil version of this lasts longer than either spray bottle version.

ALTERNATES: Trish McEvoy's Blackberry & Vanilla musk, which lasts longer, but it's more expensive. Also, Bath and Body Works has a nice black raspberry/vanilla line which is less expensive than this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2008 8:32:00 AM More reviews by Caramaria

Falling in Love is such a lovely fragrance on my daughter. However, with my chemistry the small amount of musk in the spray fragrance BLOOMS to unbearable levels on my skin. I love the bright berry opening and gentle vanilla tone but once that musk jumps onto the train the romance is over and I wonder why I ever sprayed this upon my wrists yet another time. That said, the body spritz works for me! It stays within the initial opening notes and, get this, lasts all day on me! It is close to the body but my husband sniffed my neck in the evening and said it was most definitely still there and smelled wonderful. In addition, this comes in a spray bottle with 8oz of scent for 25.00. Currently the spritz in the Falling in Love scent is only available on QVC.com as far as I know. I hope they continue to make this as it is the only form of the fragrance that agrees with my body or that my body agrees with. The other body products, to my nose, are not true to scent and contain more musk then they should. The body wash is nice but the scent won't linger on your skin. Spritz is wonderful! Scent description from QVC.com: (this product is made in the USA)

What is it: falling in love body spritz is a lightweight, perfumed body mist.

Who is it for: Anyone who loves the romantic, sensual scent of falling in love and wants a lightweight body mist.

Why is it different: Smell and feel absolutely, positively romantic from head to toe. falling in love body spritz is a lightweight perfumed mist which helps provide hydration and antioxidant benefits. Its an ideal fragrance "base coat" you can wear alone or layer with falling in love spray fragrance.

How do I use it: Spray mist from any angle over entire body after shower or bath, or any time you want to smell positively romantic. Can be used alone or underneath any of philosophy's grace fragrances.

From philosophy.