November 20, 2014 | 1944 users online

Styling Products - Dr. Bronner's - Magic All-One! Organic Fair Trade Hair Creme

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 11:59:00 PM More reviews by MamaMo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love putting this in my hair after I shower and before I go to bed. The lavender smell is so soothing. It also works nicely on my hands and dry patches on my face, too, and it's fair trade! It doesn't seem to do much for frizz, is the only thing. My hair is in better condition after using this as a leave in, but I'll still have static and flyaways.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Selenite

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

As a leave in conditioner this is great, probably the best I've used. One pump will provide lots of shine as if you were using an anti frizz serum or cream. Since it's pretty much a blend of oils, water, and alcohol that shouldn't be surprising so it should be a great option if you're looking for a silicone free product. The real sell for me is that it includes organic and fair trade ingredients and is vegan.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2012 6:04:00 AM More reviews by Shahz33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this product and have been using it for about 3 years. I have slightly dry, course, wavy shoulder length hair. I apply a quarter sized amount to my hair after washing and let air dry. It keeps my hair moisturized and soft. In general I love Dr. Bronner's products as well as the company in genera. Will continue to purchase (even though it is kinda tough to find where I am.)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2012 7:06:00 PM More reviews by foryoursmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this for around 9$ online and this is my first foray into leave-in conditioners. I have this in peppermint and the scent is definitely lovely. I have to be extremely careful not to use too much, which can be all to easy because of the pump system, otherwise you end up looking greasy. ^^; I apply a bit of this after my hair has air dried a bit. The next morning it feels uber soft. This doesn't do much for taming frizz or anything like that however. I'll probably play around a bit more with other types out there before deciding on buying this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2011 1:20:00 PM More reviews by isitfriday

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First the good news: Love the scent, and the organic ingredients. Seems very moisturizing. tames my frizz and adds some softness.
Use this sparingly!! i used two pumps this morning on my towel dried hair and i am a grease-ball today. a little goes a long way, just keep that in mind!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Gingerly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This leave-in conditioner is absolutely fabulous for my thick, wavy, color-treated hair. It adds moisture without greasiness or limpness. I've used many leave-ins and this is my HG. I've bought gone through several bottles and even got my son on this as we have the same hair type (he doesn't color his though. lol!) I can see why it doesn't work for thin, fine, oily hair. But for me, I'll never be without it!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2011 11:04:00 AM More reviews by TipTopTap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Overall, I really like this stuff. Personally, I find all of Dr. Bronner's other products really drying, and I doubt that using this stuff afterward will repair the damage as promised on the bottle. However, it's hard for me to find leave in hair products that don't break my face out. I like this stuff because it makes my hair a little smoother and smells great. I use maybe 1/3rd of a pump on the ends of my damp hair. Overall, really nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2010 7:56:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJustine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use this in lavender and can't wait to try the peppermint. A little goes a long way and any hair type can use it. I advise starting with a small amount and figuring out how much you need. Too much and it will get greasy. If you like to air dry don't be alarmed by the odd feeling that will go away once your hair is dry.
You really can't get much better than this creme. Coconut oil is so great of the hair and this leave-in also has hemp. This is the healthiest creme you'll find for your hair.
It may take a few days to adjust but give it time and you will love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2010 12:56:00 AM More reviews by aporia

I've found this product works really well for one specific purpose. After I blow dry, I use a large curling iron to flip out the ends. If I put a tiny bit of this styling lotion on the ends before applying the iron, it helps keep the ends looking textured and not flyaway, holds the curl pretty well, and doesn't get stringy, greasy, or weighed down throughout the day, like every other styling product I've tried. My hair even still has body and shape the next day.

I'm on my second bottle, and I'll repurchase. However, I haven't been able to make it work using any other method. It's horrible as a texturizer without heat styling, and if I put it on without blowdrying, my hair becomes a greasy, stringy mess. But for use with the iron, it's perfect. I like the smell too---I use the peppermint.

UPDATE 6/13: I recently went back to this product and I like it better than I did the first time. I started using Nioxin, which gives body to my fine, thin hair, but also makes it fluffy and flyway. I use a pea- or dime- sized amount of the Dr. Bronner's cream before blowdrying, and it makes my hair smooth, almost glossy. Plus the peppermint smell works well with the minty Nioxin smell.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2009 12:41:00 PM More reviews by darling20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wanted to love this stuff because it's so affordable..but the only thing I like about it is the smell (lavender coconut). I have thick, wavy hair and I was expecting this to help manage frizz and tangles (which most leave-in conditioners are for). Does nothing for tangles and very little for frizz, and if you put on more than a dime size amount, your hair will look greasy. Definitely won't buy again.