October 23, 2014 | 1187 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Speed Dial

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 4:14:00 AM More reviews by emmacurtis8

I love this lipstick! It's basically a better-than-lip-colour kind of colour! It's such a pretty pink that's very glossy, very moisturising and easy to wear. A great everyday colour!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2014 4:16:00 AM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

The perfect pink lipstick for my skintone and it actually makes my eyecolor pop. I love the finish. It's the only lipcolor I don't have to mix with another color to get the right shade I want and it's my go-to HG lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2014 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Walko

This is gorgeous.It's a lovely glossy pink as the creemsheen would suggest .Very subtle flecks of gold.Good staying power,moisturising,just a lovely everyday lipstick.Well worth checking out next time you're at the mac counter.Very flattering. I'm nw 15/20 but I'm sure this would suit a lot of skin tones.Try it,it's a beauty.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2014 5:33:00 PM More reviews by timothybcat

This is such a beautiful, unique color that would be hard to duplicate. It's a medium pink that's very close to Pink Nouveau, but just a bit warmer. It's the kind of color that makes you happy and feel a bit lighter, as it's playful. I'd wear this for all but the most somber occasions, or when you really need to be taken seriously (like a job interview in a conservative place).

Speed Dial has the tiniest gold microshimmer that doesn't read as "glitter" on the lips, rather it gives the pink some dimension. It's not too bright, shimmery, light or dark. I can see it working on dark skin tones as well as the fairest.

As a Cremesheen, it's very creamy and glides on. It goes on kind of thick but to me that just makes the color last longer. They don't last very long on me--maybe two hours, without eating or drinking. So I can only give this four stars.

I'd say if you're wondering which Cremesheen to get, get this one. It's probably one of the most versatile pinks of that formulation.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by karencilla9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well, I have to say that I do not own this lipstick. I went to the MAC counter because I was trying to find a pretty rosy color and based on MUA reviews and internet swatches I wanted to buy "Speed Dial". I tried it in the store (thank god I did!) and I didn't like how it looked on my lips. It is a sort of bubble gum pink, it has a whithish pigmentation that I dislike. It's the kind of color that doesn't look natural on me and wash me out. It is not the kind of color that light up your face or at least not mine (for reference I have fair skin with black hair and brown eyes). Instead of these, I ended up buying "Lustering" and I am very happy with it. The big lesson here is: ALWAYS try the lipsticks on your lips, what looks good on your friend might not look good on you or what you see in the tube might look a lot different when you apply it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 5:48:00 PM More reviews by monal9576

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

love love love this lipstick! just the right amount of pink to add the perfect color to complete your look and it lasts all day on my lips no need to reapply later in the day and the color works with any kind of look your going for

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 1:40:00 AM More reviews by rachelheim05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the first high-end lipstick I've ever purchased and I did it on a whim. I've never thought I could wear lipstick - something my mother told me long ago that I've since realized was wrong. This shade is so... girly. It's very pink, bright but not overwhelming, and feminine. I have light to light-medium skin, dark blonde hair and blue eyes and this shade is very flattering while not being overly drying. I definitely recommend it to someone who is looking for a girly shade that isn't extremely bold!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 1:00:00 PM More reviews by LisaWood

I love this colour! It's a lovely wearable pink. Not too heavy but u can build it to a more vibrant shade. Can easily wear this during the day with minimal eye makeup. But will also look great with a cat eye :-) its a lippy that perks up a gloomy day

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 5:00:00 AM More reviews by thepinkviper

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a perfect nude-ish pink for an every day, casual look. I'm a pink lipstick addict and usually wear really bold pinks, but if I'm in the mood to not really stand out, I tend to grab this. It's not dull or nude, exactly, but on my pale skin it definitely doesn't really pop and is pretty sheen. It's lovely and moisturizing and the cremesheen formula doesn't dry out my lips.
Some people say this is a barbie pink...no, that is MAC's Pink Nouveau. And some people say this looks just like PN when put on...uh, no. They look absolutely nothing alike. This is way less bright and subtle than Pink Nouveau, so you can definitely buy both.
Not the most unique color in the world, but a very pretty, practical, every day, girl-next-door color!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2013 9:18:00 PM More reviews by 1017

NW20, almost blck hair, brown eyes, pushing 40. It just looks like a brighter pink lipstick. With my dark features, this would look better if I was more tan. It just kind of sits there & doesn't broghten up my face. I prefer Revlon Temptress to this.