November 23, 2014 | 1550 users online

Lips - Smashbox - Doubletake Lip Color in Sugar Spice

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2011 12:55:00 PM More reviews by shruti899

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love love love this lip color. Its the perfect dusty/brown- pink with a very warm undertone. It definitely brings out my complexion without going over-the-top (Im an NC-42 in MAC and a Cadiz in NARS for ref).

It is moist without ever drying out the lips. No cheap shimmer with just the right amount of matte.

Totally adore this pretty color.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by tannshepp

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This pencil is what I reach for every morning--stays put, looks natural but enhancing, and goes with everything. Lips can be the hardest to get right but this product solves all my problems--doesn't gunk up, dry out, feather, etc.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2008 5:07:00 PM More reviews by blondejunkie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I received this product for a gift and didn't think much of it. Until I saw Holly on QVC. She was doing a demo for this product. Instantly I dug it out and wore it for the next 3 days. I has become something I can't live without!

Caution: this product is addictive and can be worn down to the nub!

This is a double ended chubby lip pencil. It is a perfectly matched lip liner on one end and a lip color on the other. This is more of a spicy brownish color matched with a brownish rosy color. They are very pretty and flattering together.

For being a pencil it is super hydrating and very emollient. I could not believe that all I was wearing was a pencil! It is so fast and extremely easy to wear. It wore well through the day and lasted longer than some of my lipsticks do.

I popped a little illume gloss on top and had a sparkly shiny lip.

I have purchased another since I have fallen in love with it. For $22 USD you get a lipstick with a matching liner. So roughly for the price of the lipstick you get the liner to go with it!

Holly-

Thank you for making me fall in love with something I already had! =D This is truly an innovative product.