Smashbox Doubletake Lip Color in Sugar Spice

I love love love this lip color. Its the perfect dusty/brown- pink with a very warm undertone. It definitely brings out my complexion without going over-the-top (Im an NC-42 in MAC and a Cadiz in NARS for ref).

It is moist without ever drying out the lips. No cheap shimmer with just the right amount of matte.

Totally adore this pretty color.

This pencil is what I reach for every morning--stays put, looks natural but enhancing, and goes with everything. Lips can be the hardest to get right but this product solves all my problems--doesn't gunk up, dry out, feather, etc.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I received this product for a gift and didn't think much of it. Until I saw Holly on QVC. She was doing a demo for this product. Instantly I dug it out and wore it for the next 3 days. I has become something I can't live without!

Caution: this product is addictive and can be worn down to the nub!

This is a double ended chubby lip pencil. It is a perfectly matched lip liner on one end and a lip color on the other. This is more of a spicy brownish color matched with a brownish rosy color. They are very pretty and flattering together.

For being a pencil it is super hydrating and very emollient. I could not believe that all I was wearing was a pencil! It is so fast and extremely easy to wear. It wore well through the day and lasted longer than some of my lipsticks do.

I popped a little illume gloss on top and had a sparkly shiny lip.

I have purchased another since I have fallen in love with it. For $22 USD you get a lipstick with a matching liner. So roughly for the price of the lipstick you get the liner to go with it!

Holly-

Thank you for making me fall in love with something I already had! =D This is truly an innovative product.