October 21, 2014 | 1988 users online

Body Scrubs - St. Ives - Smoothing In-Shower Exfoliating Body Polish, Mineral Therapy

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2013 8:26:00 AM More reviews by TrinaD

I have been using this body scrub for over one year and am almost to the end of the tub. It has a nice enough fragrance and a mildly exfoliating texture. The granules dissolve too soon making it difficult to get an intensive result. I have always used this scrub in the shower on wet skin. The scrub rinses away easily and leaves my skin feeling well cleansed and fresh rather than polished. I would not buy again as I need a more thorough exfoliation of my drier, mature skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2012 9:22:00 AM More reviews by sumyi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just an average product. It would have been better if it's cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2012 2:43:00 AM More reviews by Tess35

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this as GWP of my daughter's Tresemme shampoo from Guardian. I use this in the shower with no much expectation but I was impressed. My body does not tolerate scrub well so I am careful not to rub much. The product is quite waxy but it melts fast in my hands. It feels like any body wash/scrub in the shower but after shower I noticed that my skin was truly silky- I only feel this silky feeling when I use L'Occitane Amade Milk Concentrate, the only diff is St. Ives body scrub silky effect lasts for 24hrs. (Yes I shower once a day only).
This is the real deal. I will be ditching my L'Occitane Amade Shower Oil for this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by LittleViolet

I do like this product. I apply it before I shower, when I am dry. I add water to my hands when it gets hard to rub in, because it is pretty thick and dry but I don't want to add water to that tub. I wish there was a better method of delivery for this than the pot it is in. I store this under my sink, not the shower because I want to keep water out of it. It rinses off smoothly and does a nice job buffing (fine grains) and brings some color to your skin. It is cheap! $6 or so at my Drug Emporium. I had a tub last me about 6 months. I do like how it suds up a bit when you wash it off in the shower!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2010 11:33:00 PM More reviews by songy67

I'm currently on my 2nd tub and I would absolutely recommend this to anyone! The scent is light, clean, and refreshing. The scrub itself is sugar-based so there's no danger of over-exfoliating and it rinses off without leaving any greasy residue behind. Makes skin soft and smooth and faintly, but very pleasantly, scented. I wish it came in a tube instead of a tub though, since it can be hard to finagle the jar open and scoop out the product when everything is wet in the shower. Also, I can't seem to find this at drugstores?? Both times I happened to come across it at TJ Maxx/ Ross and snagged it for about $3, so I'm wondering if it has been discontinued... such a shame if it is... I would continue to buy it even at the $7-8 price tag. It's wonderful stuff! I've spent $17+ tax on Soap & Glory's Sugar Crush scrub and I have to admit, I like the St. Ives polish better by far.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2010 10:43:00 PM More reviews by rachel85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

love this stuff got me one of those saulx things and use this omg total heaven

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2010 3:30:00 AM More reviews by HanLuna

I found this along with the other 2 versions on sale.I got this instead of the Oatmeal or the Collagen ones because this has a refreshing scent.

I was expecting it to be like the Apricot Scrubs but surprisingly it is much gentler than i thought. Unlike those salt scrubs which can feel really harsh,this one is sugar based. I really love this so much i went out and bought the matching body wash.

2 thumbs up for Mineral Theraphy ;-)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2009 6:15:00 PM More reviews by dhat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is great! Its perfect. Not a harsh greasy salt scrub, that makes a mess in the tub or shower. It is just moisturizing enough and suds up just the right amount. It reminds me of my all time fav. that is discontinued, Scrub me tender. Only this stuff is better. I use it on my legs, rub it in until the crystals melt then use the left over suds on my legs to shave. My legs are amazingly smooth. Also the fact that the scrub is sugar based, means no left over grit which I hate!!! I can't stand the apricot shell scrub just for that reason. Plus the sugar scrub is very gental, I use it everywhere except my face. Highly recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2009 4:17:00 AM More reviews by Oceane1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is the best and so cheap. It's really hard to find a body scrub that actually does it claims. The scrub smells really nice and it leaves the skin silky smooth and ready for moisturer.The tub is annoying but not sure how you put package it as it's too thick to go in a tube. I buy two pots at a time when this stuff when on special. I'm paranoid that it's going to be discontinued as so many of my favs are...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2009 4:49:00 PM More reviews by aleigh553

I LOVE this stuff!!! It is the best scrub I have had. It doesn't leave me greasy or waxy, just smooth and moisturized. It is not too harsh like some of the other scrubs. It holds up long enough to actually work before it is down the drain like other exfoliating products I have tried before. It has a paste-like consistency. The tub it comes in is a little bit inconvenient, but I take care not to get too much residual water into it. I definitely recommend this scrub. At $7, it lasts me a long time (I use 1-2x a week only) and is a great deal. I make sure to use it before we head out to the lake and I get browner more easily. I am very fair.