October 22, 2014 | 1766 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express Turbo Boost Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2014 2:50:00 PM More reviews by mascara4eveRR

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i really like this, at the moment i am using this bottle and it seperates about every lash and i love the brush i love everything about it, i barely got and im already hooked!:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 2:38:00 AM More reviews by lalalalila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my current favorite mascara! It's not in the least bit clumpy and it actually separates just about EVERY lash, which is rare for me to find. I love that this gives me length AND volume, but also looks very natural. When I have this on, my lashes are also soft to the touch, which is wonderful. This lasts all day and doesn't flake off or smudge. It also dries quickly -- a SUPER plus. This and Rocket Volum' are my favorite mascaras!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 11:52:00 AM More reviews by avonderl

Ok this is by far the best drugstore mascara out there! I always keep trying new expensive and inexpensive mascaras and always fall back to old faithful! My lashes are thin and sparse, this mascara makes them look like they have voomp! And for 5 bucks a tube !! Gotta love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2013 7:46:00 PM More reviews by croldan07

Obssesed with this mascara! I just finished a thbe and ordered 2 more! I love the waterproof formula, it's not watery or too thick. It's coats my last and just makes them pop!

-Cat Roldán
March4Forth.Blogspot.Com

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2013 11:12:00 AM More reviews by coconuty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

good but not best. try the waterproof one.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by klittlefield

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The waterproof version of this is my all time, go to, never fail HG mascara. I have straight Asian lashes, they're long, but straight as an arrow. I curl my lashes first, apply a first coat to hold the curl and then put two more coats (or depending on the occasion). My curl holds beautifully all day with no smudging or flaking! I use an eyelid primer because I have oily lids and don't want my mascara all over my lids, but I have used this before when I'm in a hurry with no kid primer and it still does not smudge! It comes off easily with eye makeup remover with minimal effort and rubbing. I recommend this mascara to anyone who wants fast, clump free, and all day curl hold! This will forever be my favorite, never stop making it Maybelline!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by MyGlitteryObsessions

(In case there's a non waterproof one, I use the waterproof formula.) I'm currently on my second tube of this mascara, and I still love it! I've tied tons of mascaras, including internet favourites, but I keep returning to this one. I find it isn't too wet or dry, and gives me a good amount of volume and length without being prone to clumping up. also, unlike Cover Girl mascaras, this one doesn't flake or smear on me. So far, this is my HG mascara (especially now that my waterproof Big Fatty from Urban Decay was discontinued)!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by xmaac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this cause I liked how the packaging was like, but as for the quality of the mascara, I wouldn't say that it is my favourite maybelline mascara, I find that it smudges after a couple of hours, I find that it seperates and lengthens but it doesn't add volume. It's gives a less dramatic look than say, the falsies. It is able to hold a curl though.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by urbancaseymariee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely buying this again. I love, love, love to do 2 swipes of this followed by Buxom Buxom lash mascara by Bare Essentials (because alone the latter doesn't do quite the trick). The two together work wonderfully at expanding the lash, making my short lashes longer, and do not clump! I would for sure wear this without the buxom too, especially during the day :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2013 10:07:00 AM More reviews by keiki300

this used to be my go to mascara but i think they have reformulated it. it still gives beautiful results BUT it flakes into the eye the worst of any mascara i have ever had. if you wear contacts stay away from this one as i have ruined a few contacts. the flakes in this are sharpe and hurt. i consider this the flakiest of flakey.