Avon Eight in One Eye Palette in Water Colors

3.0

on 1/25/2011 6:03:00 PM

Bad palette, terrible pigmentation. The violet one- colour is beautiful, but you can rub all day, it will look like you didn't put it at all. Price is acceptable, but for this quality...

on 7/25/2010 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

My mom got me this for Christmas and its a decent palette I would say.It comes with eight colors all nicely pigmented and on the cooler side.I would always use the brighter purple but it would not stay on throughout that day and would always fade.I havent experienced that with any other of the colors.It provides a few natural tan colors for a natural look and more darker blue, silver,and black for a more smokey look.These tend to break very easily so I would be careful with them.Overall there an ok product for the price but personally would not repurchase.I might reconmend this if your light on the wallet and are looking for an eyeshadow palette.

on 5/4/2010 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I have two of Avon's 8 in 1-palettes, Smoky Eyes and Water Colors. I love them both. Pigment is very good.

on 12/30/2008 8:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this on sale, and even at a discount I am not impressed. The color pay-off is, simply put, bad. Even if you like neutral or subtle eye-makeup, you have to pile on a ton of product to get any effect, and when you do get any color, the shadow is already looking chalky and flaky. This palette is one of the worst Avon purchases I have ever made--there are dollar store eye shadows which have equal or better quality. I gave this as a gift (unused, of course), and the person who received it is keeping it since it goes on very light and she's shy, and because it holds up very well for travel--so I'll give it one extra lippie for not cracking. Trash the pair of little sponge-tip applicators that come with the palette. They break easily and an eyeshadow brush is more hygienic. My recommendation: avoid.

on 10/30/2008 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I am hispanic with black hair, brown eyes and medium skintone.
This is the 3rd of the Avon Eight in One Eye Palettes. It is called Water Colors and it is cool toned. The eight shades from L to R are: A light frosty pearly pink, a very pretty dusty rose, a dusty lilac, a light lilac, a light blue, a slate blue, gray and charcoal gray/blackish. They all have shimmer. I really enjoyed playing with this palette. I found it to be more wearable than I expected. I absolutely love the last two shades and that dusty rose is very pretty. The color pay off is very good. Of the three palettes, this one was the most chalky/powdery. I would buy this one again when it goes on sale.