September 19, 2014 | 1749 users online

Eye Shadow - NARS - Fez

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by doris98

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love Fez because it's so easy to use. I've used it lightly, layered, for a smokey eye, in the crease, under my lashes, etc, etc. It's so buttery that I broke it when I depotted to a Mac palette but some alcohol and pressing and I can still use it. I love the color too. Yes, it's a brown, but a very flattering brown. (: I've been trying to get my hands on the Paris Palette so I can have it in a more travel-friendly form since my single is now too fragile to carry around with me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2012 7:25:00 PM More reviews by blondebohemian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is not the most unique or exciting color by NARS. However, this is the color I find myself reaching for the most.

It's a pleasure to work with - buttery and easy to blend, shimmery but not overly so, easily buildable. It's a cocoa color that can be used for a smokey eye but isn't harsh. I find that I can use it for daytime or nighttime. I've used it as a crease color for the daytime, and as a lid color for the nighttime. Unlike many of the NARS colors I have, I find that I most likely will use this all up and repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 2:19:00 PM More reviews by candace4125

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have no complaints about this eyeshadow! The quality of Nars eyeshadows is far more surperior when compared to MAC eyeshadows. Fez is a coppery color that is finely milled, silky smooth with no fallout. Nars makes MAC seem grainy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2012 11:15:00 AM More reviews by whocareswhoiam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love the formula of NARS eyeshadows, very similar to Shiseido shadows (NARS is owned by Shiseido) - silky smooth. The shadow applies evenly. Fez is a nice bronzy brown "buildable" color. I often use it along with NARS Key Largo Duo and add a fine line of brown-black pencil eyeliner close to the lash line, lots of mascara.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2012 12:08:00 AM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very unique e/s in my collection. It's a coppery-bronzey color that's kind of hard to describe but it's SO velvety I can't get over it. Out of all my e/s this is the smoothest, richest texture It just glides on my eyelids so smoothly. The color brings out the reddish flecks in my brown eyes. It doesn't make me look sickly like some coppery colors do so that's a plus. I am having issues with how long it lasts however. I have very oily lids, and even with UDPP (which has stopped working for some reason) this e/s creases. Also, sometimes it makes my eyelids itch (I know that sounds weird). For these reasons I won't buy again (I might try MAC Mulch when I run out). I'm so obsessed with this shade and texture though that I'm willing to put up with that for now. I wear it all over the lid with NARS Mekong on the outer corner and MAC Vex as a highlight. Easy, quick, and perfect for any occasion.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2012 5:14:00 AM More reviews by lalu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Its such a lovely color but it tends to look more of an orange toned brown on my nc30 skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2011 10:13:00 PM More reviews by JaimeL

I love this eyeshadow! This was my first nars eye product, and it is definitely worth the price if you love neutrals. I love the high pigmentation!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2011 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Katie75007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Fez is a gorgeous rich bronze -- warmer than Coconut Grove or Mekong (for comparison). Like most NARS shadows, Fez is heavily pigmented, though I will say it is easier to work with than other NARS shades I have; it seems more blendable. I normally use it on my outer corners. While I would repurchase it, I doubt I will ever need to do so -- a little goes a very long way!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2011 3:02:00 PM More reviews by habakuktwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a golden coppery color. It was way better than the one in the cordura duo. I needed a base for it to pop on my lid. It applied smooth and has a shimmery finish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2011 3:15:00 PM More reviews by carrasco

This color is a dark bronze/brown and is super soft and blendable. The issue I have is it's exactly like Mac's Mulch, in color not texture. I own both and although I really love Nars packaging, texture and colors I tend to use colors that are in my palette like my Mulch. I love neutrals and gravitate toward browns since I have brown eyes and this color is really amazing as an all over color or in the crease. I would buy this again if I did not own the other.