September 2, 2014 | 1549 users online

Eye Shadow - Smashbox - Smashbox Flamingo eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 2:06:00 PM More reviews by sandybby

All I have to say is so beauiful and you need to try it to see it for your self great summer color as well !!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2010 12:51:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm glad I ordered this! I'm in LOVE with this color. It's so flattering on my medium tan skintone.VERY pigmented. I gave this 4/5 on the price because I've returned a MAC shadow for being so small & this is pretty tiny itself, but a little goes a long way. It's well worth it. I can't say enough good things about the pigmentation of this shadow. My first Smashbox product. I'm impressed

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2010 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Penningtonfan676

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like Flamingo, I really do, but it is a LOT like Expensive Pink by MAC. It isn;t an exact dupe, just fairly close. I'll finish the pot but I like Expensive Pink a bit better and will buy that shadow again instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 12:59:00 AM More reviews by AgentSolitude

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Smashbox's Flamingo. With my warm (asian) skin tone it looks absolutely amazing. It highlights and brightens my eyelids. I apply just Flamingo over my lids and it looks absolutely natural on me. Match this with a pastel orange/yellow top and it's a very summer-y look. Makes for a wonderful everyday color too! =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2010 9:24:00 AM More reviews by iuhooch625

This is the first coral eyeshadow that I've ever owned, and I'm really impressed by how good it looks on me. The only reason I bought it is because it was listed as one of the top ten eyeshadows on makeupgeek.com. Since I never used a coral shadow, I figured I'd give it a try. I have brown eyes and I like to combine this with some light peachy shades and warm browns. The shadow is soft, easy to blend, and lasts for a long time on my eyes without creasing. I definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2010 12:59:00 PM More reviews by ebidebby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a lovely coral pink shimmer shadow, and it goes on like a dream. Application is smooth and the color works well sheer or bright. It goes well with any other warm colors - I use MAC Chrome Yellow, Too Faced Mess in a Dress, and Urban Decay Jones often, but I like bright looks. It's great on its own as well for a subtle glow, and a great summer shade!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2010 11:32:00 PM More reviews by cheetah7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Described on the Sephora website as a "coral pink shimmer", this eyeshadow suits my warm (nc 37-40) skin tone beautifully. On my lids, it looks like a coral-pink with golden undertones that almost reminds me of MAC's Paradisco or Expensive pink. The texture is very smooth, velvety and glides on easily. Blendability is also excellent. Perhaps the best part is the color pay-off. It's very pigmented and lasts all day, especially under a good shadow primer. Roughly the same size as a MAC single eyeshadow but more expensive ($16).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2009 11:14:00 PM More reviews by modernabsurdity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I would have never tried this if the Smashbox MUA hadn't suggested it. I love using it as a crease/out corners color. It's a bit too red to be a lid color but it does compliment my eyes, skin, and hair with a pop of color. Texture is amazing and the color payoff is very impressive. It holds even without primer. Awesome e/s!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2009 12:12:00 AM More reviews by swirly_whirl85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

fabulous eyeshadow. It's my first one from Smashbox and I am very impressed!! The texture is smooth and silky : almost a cream-like consistency. Doesn't crumble or flake like MAC eye shadows. The colour is a gorgeous, warm peachy/pinky/coral shade that wakes my eyes up and makes my tan skin glow. I cannot find one complaint about this product other than it's a bit on the pricey side.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2008 2:38:00 PM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Smashbox e/s have great quality. This is a pretty coral look. If you have blue eyes this is a must! Not too bold JUST RIGHT! :)