April 17, 2014 | 931 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Pink Warm & Cozy

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Cute packaging and it smells wonderful. The scent really lasts on the skin and it actually serves it's purpose as a moisturizer. Not a big victoria secret fan but I think it's worth the price. Good formula and great scent!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 9:56:00 AM More reviews by Texas22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been wearing this since high school. I will never get rid of it. It's more of a spring/ summer scent, as its supper sweet, but it's my signature playful everyday scent. I have always received TONS of compliments on it. Everyone says I smell like cotton candy. I can see why some would think its too sweet, but I love candy/ food fragrances.

The lotion is my favorite as it lasts all day, plus some. I use the body mist in addition, but I could honestly just do with the lotion. Plus it's gentle on my sensitive skin ( who would have thought...) and super moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by DodgerDasher

This is my favorite body mist. I use it every morning before school or work so I smell delicious and every night before bed to help me relax. It's like a big, happy cloud of cotton candy and marshmallows.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by kateeohh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product yet hate it at the same time. This is definitely a winter scent for me because it is warm. You have to be careful not to use to much or else it will be extremely overwhelming. The scent is very strong and can be heavy at times. It is very sweet so I wouldn't recommend it to those who don't prefer that type of smell.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is just too sweet for my taste. If you love that sort of thing this may be for you. It is remarkably similar to Pink Sugar but softer and more delicate. I just find that I get a bit of a headache when I wear this and get tired of smelling this very soon after spraying it. I probably would have loved this when I was a teenager though. Not for me but if you love very sweet scents you may love this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

to all the people saying this is just "another typical gourmand scent" it's not! this stuff is delicious, feminine. lovable, warm and cozy scent. it's exactly what the name suggests and more!

-if aquolina pink sugar was too much for you and too sticky or heavy, i promise you will like this warm and cozy body mist! it has everything that Pink Sugar is lacking but keeps that girly, fun, sweetness that we love.
-it's notes are toasted vanilla and peony. the toasted vanilla gives the scent a delicious marshmallow like scent. it's sweet but not too heavy or anything that would give you a headache. the peony gives it a feminine quality and balances out the sweetness, it keeps it from being to sickly and makes it a little fresh and not too strong.
-you can wear it anytime of year! not too heavy for summer, not to light for winter it's perfect for anytime! night or day as well.
- i would also say it's like a sister to Britney Spears Fantasy and distant cousin to Vera Wang Princess.
-I have the full size and mini size during a 2/$25 sale which was a steal! the mini one is perfect to take with me in my purse instead of lugging a big bottle around. the price is a little more expensive than your typical body spray but i also believe that the quality of this is better.
-the lasting power is amazing! lasts all day long on my clothes and almost all day on my skin. i don't ever have to spray it a million times during the day to keep it going, it sticks with me no matter what.
-definitely worth checking out! even if you don't like this scent in particular they have lots of others to chose from that might appeal to you. the whole PINK body mist line is wonderful.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

This stuff reminds me of a baby's butt dipped in cotton candy. It's not that great and lasts about a half a minute (Thank God) Maybe I'm too old? And NO, I do not wear White Diamonds lol gross!!!! I received this as a gift and left it on my desk at work for others to use....I quickly took it and threw it in a drawer as everyone and their momma would stop by to spritz it on. Don't ever leave it out in public unless you want a cloud of cotton candied baby ass surrounding you all day lol ugh!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Heyitskristina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS! It's only like 8 $, though the smell sadly doesnt last that long. It smells sooooo good! Like an Icee or Slush, and really sweet. Not really like toasted vanilla like it claims on the bottle. It's my FAVORITE body mist, i would repurchase this 19023 times

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by BriSchmied

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this perfume so much. It really does have a nice scent that yells warm and cozy. I absolutely love the scent of this. And I will repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my favorite body sprays! It is one of the most captivating scents I have ever used. It is extremely potent and long lasting - especially for a body spray. This scent almost reminds me of being by a fireplace having hot chocolate lol - as for the cozy aspect, anyways. But there are also fruity scents in it that make it refreshing and perfect for summer. All in all this is a staple in my collection.