July 28, 2014 | 2116 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Pink with a Splash in Warm & Cozy

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 11:07:00 AM More reviews by MakeupManiac5699

This is my HG body mist. Packaging (I have the newer version) is gorgeous and the scent is perfect for Fall and Winter. Nothing beats warm vanilla with peony :) Pretty good lasting power. It lasts longer than the BBW mists I use. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2014 1:00:00 AM More reviews by larosedechanel

Warm & Cozy is another one of Victoria Secret's awesome all-over body mists; I think I like it a little more than Fruity & Bright. I love to spray it on just as I come out of the shower. I wore this in high school & now that I'm 22, I still love it. Because the scent truly is warm & smells like something vanilla, this is best as a go-to during the autumn &/or winter seasons. Like the name says, it's truly a warm & cozy "perfume." I don't know why, but I don't think there's anything sweet or cotton candy about this. Like I said, I smell vanilla & I can understand the marshmallow comments. This doesn't smell girlie or too even kind of sweet to me, but maybe that's just my body chemistry. This does get annoying & overwhelming if I rush & put too much on. For something that's only a mist, it's actually really long-lasting. I got this in high school on Black Friday so I don't remember how much was paid for it that day. The sticker on the bottom is marked at $15 though.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 2:02:00 AM More reviews by YoYoLol

Went shopping for a different fragrance earlier this afternoon -- and this one, hands down, won the moment I picked up the bottle. I'm absolutely in love with the scent, I enjoy the colder months and it reminds me of them greatly. Although, it surely seems like a year-round fragrance and one spray lasted throughout my entire night. It will most definitely be a repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Cute packaging and it smells wonderful. The scent really lasts on the skin and it actually serves it's purpose as a moisturizer. Not a big victoria secret fan but I think it's worth the price. Good formula and great scent!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 9:56:00 AM More reviews by Texas22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been wearing this since high school. I will never get rid of it. It's more of a spring/ summer scent, as its supper sweet, but it's my signature playful everyday scent. I have always received TONS of compliments on it. Everyone says I smell like cotton candy. I can see why some would think its too sweet, but I love candy/ food fragrances.

The lotion is my favorite as it lasts all day, plus some. I use the body mist in addition, but I could honestly just do with the lotion. Plus it's gentle on my sensitive skin ( who would have thought...) and super moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by DodgerDasher

This is my favorite body mist. I use it every morning before school or work so I smell delicious and every night before bed to help me relax. It's like a big, happy cloud of cotton candy and marshmallows.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by kateeohh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product yet hate it at the same time. This is definitely a winter scent for me because it is warm. You have to be careful not to use to much or else it will be extremely overwhelming. The scent is very strong and can be heavy at times. It is very sweet so I wouldn't recommend it to those who don't prefer that type of smell.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is just too sweet for my taste. If you love that sort of thing this may be for you. It is remarkably similar to Pink Sugar but softer and more delicate. I just find that I get a bit of a headache when I wear this and get tired of smelling this very soon after spraying it. I probably would have loved this when I was a teenager though. Not for me but if you love very sweet scents you may love this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

to all the people saying this is just "another typical gourmand scent" it's not! this stuff is delicious, feminine. lovable, warm and cozy scent. it's exactly what the name suggests and more!

-if aquolina pink sugar was too much for you and too sticky or heavy, i promise you will like this warm and cozy body mist! it has everything that Pink Sugar is lacking but keeps that girly, fun, sweetness that we love.
-it's notes are toasted vanilla and peony. the toasted vanilla gives the scent a delicious marshmallow like scent. it's sweet but not too heavy or anything that would give you a headache. the peony gives it a feminine quality and balances out the sweetness, it keeps it from being to sickly and makes it a little fresh and not too strong.
-you can wear it anytime of year! not too heavy for summer, not to light for winter it's perfect for anytime! night or day as well.
- i would also say it's like a sister to Britney Spears Fantasy and distant cousin to Vera Wang Princess.
-I have the full size and mini size during a 2/$25 sale which was a steal! the mini one is perfect to take with me in my purse instead of lugging a big bottle around. the price is a little more expensive than your typical body spray but i also believe that the quality of this is better.
-the lasting power is amazing! lasts all day long on my clothes and almost all day on my skin. i don't ever have to spray it a million times during the day to keep it going, it sticks with me no matter what.
-definitely worth checking out! even if you don't like this scent in particular they have lots of others to chose from that might appeal to you. the whole PINK body mist line is wonderful.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

This stuff reminds me of a baby's butt dipped in cotton candy. It's not that great and lasts about a half a minute (Thank God) Maybe I'm too old? And NO, I do not wear White Diamonds lol gross!!!! I received this as a gift and left it on my desk at work for others to use....I quickly took it and threw it in a drawer as everyone and their momma would stop by to spritz it on. Don't ever leave it out in public unless you want a cloud of cotton candied baby ass surrounding you all day lol ugh!