December 18, 2014 | 761 users online

Brows - BeneFit Cosmetics - Brow Bar - Brow waxing/shaping services

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2014 11:40:00 PM More reviews by heatherlailani

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love benefit brow bar. I have always gone to waxing places inside of nail salons or malls. I was always satisfied with them until i went with a friend to a Benefit inside of Macy's in northern California. OMG. I love it and will never go anywhere else. I love how they draw in exactly where your brows should be and they work from that. They even have a whole set of different tools you can use. They will even teach you how to fill in your brows for a more dramatic look. LOVE benefit.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 3:30:00 AM More reviews by Misszeeb

In Melbourne, Australia the Benefit girls do a fantastic job. Great value for money, nice and quick. Would definitely recommend to others.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Lisbeth123

I went to the Benefit Brow Bar at the Fashion Valley mall in San Diego a couple days ago, and it was kind of a disaster. I went to have my eyebrows tinted and waxed. The lady who did my eyebrows did a great job waxing them, but the tinting was honestly terrible. I asked her not to tint them any darker than my natural eyebrow color (they are naturally honey blonde) but she made them dark brown! My eyebrows were waaaay too dark for my pale skin and light blonde hair. It looked like I had caterpillars on my face. I highly suggest not getting your eyebrows tinted at benefit brow. They are fine for waxing/plucking, but that's about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 4:44:00 AM More reviews by anishayunus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had my brows done at Sephora NAC in Singapore.

The 'brow expert' was not too friendly, but she knew what she was doing. She gave me the results I had pictured. They let you test out the wax temperature first, and there is no double-dipping of the wax, so it's sanitary! Excess strays are plucked by a very pretty looking tweezer, lol. Just tell them what you want and you should get it! For Singapore, it's not very pricey either, at $24. It's like.. 2/3 the price of the new It's Real! eyeliner, in comparison. Book your appointment beforehand (though I didn't.. I'm lucky she was free!) Overall it was amazing. I have my best brows ever now :)

PS: If you can, check out comments on the particular brow expert you are going to.. Different people are differently abled, and BeneFit isn't too choosy about who they hire, from what I understand. Either sneak to see someone's brows getting done, or ask around for the best browbar near you.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Meiori

I went to get my brows done at the Benefit bar because I wanted them shaped perfectly for my wedding. The girl did a really good job and brought out my eyes/whole face. I bought the product she used to fill them in and practiced doing it myself. She was excellent. Denton Tx btw if anyone wants to know; at the Ulta store. I bought some other Benefit products because I liked their application and they stayed on for the long haul. I'm going to be a professional woman and need to look put together. These products do that for a decent price.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2014 3:10:00 AM More reviews by Camillavanilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I went to the benefit brow bar at Chadstone today. I left feeling like POOP. The girl was nice enough but was very rough - very - with the waxing and left a whole chunk of my face BRIGHT red. Seriously it looked like I painted from my eye crease to 2 cm above my brow bright red. Thank GOD I have a fringe because I looked horrible. She left the wax on my face and I had to actually ask for something to remove it. It's still on and my hair keeps getting stuck to it. The brows look fine enough but for $40 it's a flipping rip off. Not a pleasant experience. I will not return. Do not go if you have sensitive skin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unless you have a crazy concealer you can plaster on afterwards.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2014 6:37:00 PM More reviews by MakeupLover1981

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The Brow Bar in Myer Sydney City is overpriced for what you get and has questionable hygiene practices. For the price you would think they would use higher grade materials instead of calico and wax pots from the Stone Age.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2014 1:09:00 AM More reviews by tammyhong123

I did it in Ulta in downtown Chicago. She is nice but my eyebrows are now very skinny and the arches are not the same height...She didn't fill in my brows afterwards either. Totally disappointed and not going back.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2014 5:42:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

I wish ULTA did not have such an attitude somexs coz I really liked the results! I had it done there once, it was $20 back then + tip & I bought Brow Zings so that set me back a ways. I always wanted to go back, but don't like the general vibe of the place, if only the people whom worked there were a bit more pleasant... :/

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 11:12:00 PM More reviews by lisflem

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

PROS:
Brows look AMAZING!!!
They do not over pluck , leave them full with a nice arch

CONS:
$32 plus tip for eyebrows is a lot! But I manage to maintain them for about a month plucking stray hairs.

Worth it? Depends... If you are good at doing your own eyebrows, don't waste your money! They are not turning you into a supermodel, just making your eyebrows look good, so if you know how to do that yourself, do it! However if your eyebrows look like a hack job or bushy mess, these people will save you like they saved me! lol...