October 1, 2014 | 1164 users online

Moisturizers - H2O - Waterwhite ™ Brightening Night Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by supafob

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The version I had used came in a square white container w/ silver lid, probably one of the first versions when the entire Waterwhite Brightening line came out to market.

Likes:
Whitening – after initial use, whitening & brightening affect can be seen on 20-something year old skin. Over a long period of use, the effectiveness did not persist.
Texture/Consistency – light white cream that doesn’t feel heavy or greasy on your skin
Absorption – absorbs relatively quickly
Scent – as with all H20 products, the scent is very light, clean, fresh
Natural products

Dislikes:
No major dislikes, but it seemed like the overall whitening/brightening power/effectiveness was lacking.

I didn’t find that this product reduced any of my dark spots/freckles. Maybe now that I am in my 30s, I need something more powerful. I would probably repurchase this again if I were younger. However, I am not sure how much it costs now and I think I’d only repurchase if it was in the $16-$24 price range.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2008 11:23:00 AM More reviews by teeavigee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you're going for brightening/whitening, stick with Japanese products. They've been doing it for centuries; a niche company based out of IL is NOT going to fulfill your whitening/brightening needs. I only bought this because it was on sale on the H2O+ website, and their Waterwhite line was less expensive than the other whitening line I was using. Lesson learned...you get what you pay for. As a moisturizer, it's pretty good; however, it smells a bit...funky (I can't place my finger on the fragrance). I'll finish this jar, but I won't be back for more. With H2O+, it's best to go with what they do best: Body Care.