December 22, 2014 | 971 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer Pencil

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by audmac

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Got this as a temporary replacement for my fav dark brown waterproof liner- buxom hold the line- which I misplaced and hopefully will turn up soon. Since this rimmel one had such good reviews here I thought for sure it would be fine. I thought wrong😡-this is prob the worst drugstore one I could have gotten- it was not long lasting or waterproof- came right off the waterline, it was too soft and clumped, smeared and flaked off when I was trying to tight line with it. Really disagree with the mass consensus on this one. Prob will return and try a ds one that got bad reviews, lol.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2014 2:38:00 PM More reviews by RockerGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I read a lot of really good reviews for this eyeliner and decided to give it a try. I was hoping to find a waterproof eyeliner that was good enough to stay on during the summer heat. Unfortunately, this eyeliner didn't work for me. I like the way it applies. It goes on smoothly and the sharpener that comes with it is really handy and works well. However, after just an hour or two I noticed it was smudging all over the place. I thought maybe my lids were just too oily, so the next day I tried using a primer. The same thing happened so I'll be returning this product. My search for a HG waterproof eyeliner goes on.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2014 7:37:00 PM More reviews by maraschinoleo

I read the best eyeliner list recommended by Paula and decided to give this eyeliner a try and it didn't disappoint me at all!!!! Given its low price, this eyeliner can beat some of those I tried that cost around $20. The touch feels really soft and smooth, and the color is full and easy to be applied. However, it is not that waterproof and may not be able to last for a long time as I did try to put some water on my lids to see if it lasts and unfortunately it starts to fade. But still would repurchase it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 5:52:00 PM More reviews by purplerose95

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got the colour "Sable" because I was looking for an affordable, effective eyeliner in a brown colour. I mainly got it because it was inexpensive and an automatic style pencil. Automatic pencils do not waste product unlike the traditional eyeliner pencil. This eyeliner is long lasting and does not budge all day. It goes on easily which is always a plus. I will definitely buy again and also I will buy other colours too.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2014 6:45:00 AM More reviews by MissCan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yeah, not so fussed on this.

It doesn't stay on and yeah.... thats why i wear eyeliner.. unfortunately its not that great at that.

I only like applying lightly and on my inner bottom rimm but it pretty much just lasts a few hours.

It's sitting on my beauty table wondering why it was only used a handful of times.....

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 7:18:00 AM More reviews by Pukyte

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner is quite good.
- It has a good staying power and doesn't smudge much.
- Soft and blendable.
- Does not irritate sensitive eyes.
- Beautiful matte black colour.
- Similar to Essence Long Lasting pencil.

Drawbacks:
- Isn't the cheapest eyeliner. Considering that it finishes quickly and there isn't much product in it...
- I don't like that additional part with smudger and sharpener. Smudger doesn't seem a very hygienic tool. In general the package lasts and doesn't break like many other these type of eyeliners.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by helicane

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is really quite incredible for the price. For anyone looking for a cheap EL that LASTS, this would be in my Top 3 for sure.

However, there's just one thing. (I'm kind of a hardass when it comes to products, no Five-Lippies ratings unless They Blow Me Away...) and that one thing is that this sucker flakes onto my face over time. But it's iffy. Some days it won't, some days it does. But those flakes, man. I rub the flakes off and then I get these little whisker-skids on my cheeks. Attractive, right? I'm not about constantly checking my makeup, touch-ups, or tugging on my skin when I do, so this is a bit of a drawback for me. I put makeup on for the day, then want to leave it the hell alone.

This is idealistic that everything would stay perfect, I know. But hey, I'm a dreamer. So I keep buying shit and reviewing it for you.

Otherwise, the color is rich, it glides on easily, and comes with that nifty smudge-tip on the bottom. How handy! I've never actually used it, because the smoky-eye look doesn't fare well on me...but other reviews ought to give you the lowdown on that. The price is unbeatable for what it is. But I still find myself shopping around for different eyeliners because of the feckin' flakes. I hope this doesn't happen to you when you buy this, because otherwise it's wonderful.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I picked this up in #290 Precious Gold. This pencil has a crayon end and a smudge brush end. That is really handy to have the tool at the other end. The crayon went on smoothly and had very little drag. It didn't take much effort to get this product applied. The pigment was good and it looks good on my skin tone too. The color lasted for hours and did not fade or smudge off. I am very happy with this purchase and will definitely get another.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 3:31:00 AM More reviews by kmm82512

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the best drugstore eyeliner I've tried so far. It glides on smoothly, and it stays put even without primer. I also love the built-in sharpener.
The only downfall I've noticed is that it tends to clump up on my lashes when lining my lower lid, but it's easily fixed and only noticeable up close.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by harris5998

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HG eyeliner! It lines with a consistency I can only describe as a wonderful blend of pencil, gel and liquid. It defines, it makes sharp lines...but if you want...it smudges...it smokes...it's waterproof, and stays on ALL day! I LOVE this!