November 23, 2014 | 1497 users online

Deodorants - Degree - Body Responsive Dedorant

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Lexieloveee

Great! And you can find coupons a lot in Sunday papers.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2014 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Jexka

This is an OK deodorant. It does its job -- keeps me smelling good all day and helps prevent sweating. I have the Fresh Oxygen scent, and it smells nice -- very clean and inoffensive and not too strong. I have really sensitive armpits for some reason and this didn't irritate them at all, which is a big plus as many deodorants give me a horrible rash (have yet to figure out what specifically causes it). But this is definitely not clear. It will leave marks on dark clothing. And my biggest gripe with this is that it balls up under the arms and looks disgusting. No matter how little of this I use, it always balls up into gross white clumps under my arms. I can't tell you how many times in the summer I was wearing a tank top and happened to lift my arm in front of a mirror only to see white streaks and little pieces of deodorant all over my pits! Really embarrassing. Like I said, it's not that I'm over-applying this, so I guess it's just something about the formula that separates after it's applied. I finished up my tube of this, but there are deodorants out there that work better.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by makeup4evrchristine

I don't know why people dislike this product so much. It is less scented than the other deodorants that I've tried and in my opinions, performs better than Secret or Dove. It just simply works for me and I sweat a lot under my arms.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2012 2:08:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This review is for the women's spray deodorant in Shower Clean. I absolutely LOVE this product! It smells clean and does the job. I'm a deodorant freak, I use Degree Clinical then spray this on top. I love how I get whiffs of the scent during the day, it reminds me that I'm shower fresh and nice smelling! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 9:03:00 AM More reviews by pumibel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using Degree since it first came out, and I will not buy other brands.

Once or twice I tried Suave and Dove as well as a few others to save a little bit of money. They didn't work as well, and I ended up tossing them and buying another stick of Degree anyway. It isn't like it is all that expensive in the first place, so I would have saved maybe 40-50 cents using something inferior.

I apply this once a day, even on extremely hot days. Last summer my air conditioner went out, and I was in 90 degree heat with no relief for almost a week. No matter how much I perspired, this stuff kicked in and took it. I could smell the scent of the Degree off and on, but I didn't smell stinky pits- ever.

Thankfully I have a working air unit and don't have to go through that again, but I still use my Degree year-round. I even buy the "girl" versions for my pre-teen daughter because kids in this age group can be pretty stinky, and I wanted her to have the best protection possible. They have enough to worry about at this age without adding BO to the mix.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2011 3:06:00 PM More reviews by fabfelicia

I needed a deodorant/antiperspirant, so I decided to give this a try because it was cheap and looked okay.

It worked passably for the first couple of weeks, but after that, it hasn't been working. When I use this now, it doesn't do a thing. It's developed a kind of bitter smell that makes my head hurt whenever I smell it and I'm starting to sweat through my clothes even after applying this stuff.

I bought another type of deodorant today which seems to have better reviews on MUA (Degree Girl: Just Dance) and hope that will work instead.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2010 3:16:00 PM More reviews by icantthinkofaname

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

IMO: I had white marks on my dark clothing from this.
I'm not fond of the scent of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2010 8:09:00 PM More reviews by Jasmine7718

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised at the comments I've read about this product because in my opinion, it's worked the best for me out of everything I've tried since I started using deodorant decades ago. It's the only product that has kept me from constantly having the embarrassing underarm stains on all my clothes. I guess maybe it works for some people and not for others. All I can say is that I love this product and hope it's never discontinued.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2009 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Metoner

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the worse deoderant/AP ever!!!! I usually go for Dove, but I needed something cheap so I picked this up. I might as well not even wear it. My armpits are always wet!!! Its horrible, Ive never had this problem with another deoderant/AP...I mean, it smells "fresh" but I dont like smelling my own deoderant, so that is another draw back for me.

Splurge the extra dollar or two and get something better, this isnt worth it

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2009 2:15:00 AM More reviews by sbprincess21

Yeah, this deoderant definitely doesn't last more than a few hours in the summer time! I don't mind the scent, but this product is mediocre at best.