October 21, 2014 | 1014 users online

Blush - Clinique - gel blush

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2012 9:10:00 PM More reviews by ItsMe910

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This gel blush it not at all what I thought it was going to be. By the color looking so dark, I thought there was going to be more color to it. It is a very sheer gel. It barely shows up on my skins, almost if nothing is there at all. I tried it on my lips and, I will be using it as a lip tint. It should have been called Clinique Almost Gel Blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2008 9:09:00 PM More reviews by zenith15

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used this on and off for twenty five years now, and I love it! It lasts forever, you can use it on lips, cheeks, even eyelids and it is completely natural looking, You have to blend it quickly, though!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2007 8:04:00 AM More reviews by mrsgunno

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great in warm glow. Also works great as a lip color applied with a lip brush with gloss on top!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2007 9:32:00 PM More reviews by LaCallas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I own this in Warm Glow. It's a great, natural looking blush! I like to look fresh faced and never wear a lot of makeup. Well, this does the trick! Healthy glow that lasts all day long. And even though it's a small tube, you only need very little of it. A dot on each cheak, smear and go!
Downside: the colour has such great staying power that it makes my fingertips red after applying. And it's a b*tch to take off from them lol. That's what kept me from giving it a 5.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2007 4:24:00 PM More reviews by EtatsUnis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

really good product

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2007 11:32:00 AM More reviews by Peachy2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this site- I have found so many products that I would NEVER have tried in a million years without reading these reviews.

This is just one I recently went for and I am SO glad I did. I have found a blush that I will use -probably every day. I agree with the others here that are giving it the good lippies, I dont want to say the same things that have been said but they are all true and about what I want to say.

I have never been able to use anything but powder blush- until now. I got the color Warm Glow- I have never seen anything like this product before. Its light but also has good color that stays. It looks like my natural blush but better and even outside my skin looks good and natural. I am really picky about smells and the feel of makeup and I cant feel anything on my skin with this- and no smell.

Even if you can or cant wear a blush like this( or you THINK you cant) you gotta try this if you are on the fence about it. Its not going to show all the pores and stuff too - which I couldnt believe... anyway I will get off my Sephora Soap BOX now and shut up about this.

I just want to tell everyone.
Oh one more thing, I got the Laura M tinted Moist too, put that on first
then the warm glow - gorgeous! I think it will look even better when I get better at the application. Yes... it might be a little tricky- but its not that difficult. Its no different then the first time I tried say- putting on eyeliner when young and never had done it before. Its well worth getting used to.
Ok shutting up now.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2007 2:46:00 PM More reviews by emmzy713

Great blush, very natural looking. I first tried it with a Clinique promotion and was surprised at how small the tube was when I later bought some. But you use very little to get a nice glow, so the small tube was cost effective, and very portable as well. It gives you a fresh, healthy outdoorsy look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2007 10:51:00 PM More reviews by chattykathy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love gel blush and this is a great one. I have it in pink shell. I am an NW20 and it looks so natural, like my skin when it is flushed. It is identical to my beloved long departed L'oreal Translucide texturewise and it looks far superior on me to any powder. Most powder blushes just lay on top of my skin and accentuate my pores and I have pretty great skin to begin with. This is a really great product that I highly reccomend if you are looking for a natural look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2006 10:18:00 PM More reviews by glamourdoll

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been using this for about 3 weeks now and am really liking this. I'm not sure about the complaints that this product has too short of a playtime, as I've never had any trouble blending this blush into my skin (and I use this directly over TM & before applying powder). I find that this gives me a nice glow without looking made-up. I use this in Honeyed Red and one little dot on each cheek is all I need to look healthy & pretty. I think a little goes a long way so this tube should last me a pretty long time. I will definitely repurchase this when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2006 6:14:00 PM More reviews by makeupxowhore

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've tried dozens and dozens of blushes, and this is definitely my all-time favorite! I have it in Honeyed Red, and it gives me a gorgeous natural-looking flush, like I've been out in the cold. While most of my other makeup is gone or melted by the end of the day, this stays put and doesn't fade. The tube's pretty tiny, but it lasts for a long time. My only complaint is that the gel stains my cheeks before I have time to really blend it. To give me more time to blend, thin out the color even more, and make it last longer, I put a a dot on my palm and mix it with a little moisturizer. Works like a charm! =]