October 30, 2014 | 1621 users online

Fragrances - Escada - Ocean Lounge

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by JessicaRabbitVB

I'm obsessed with all the Escada perfumes but this has to be my favorite. I find this to be the sweetest one and I'm very found of sweet smells! So fresh sweet and sexy but not like a Barbie scent haha! Always get compliments on what I'm wearing!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2012 12:51:00 AM More reviews by chabelita17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is quite fruity and feminine. You get what you expect from the looks of the bottle. It's not memorable though. If i smelled it on someone, I wouldn't recognize it let alone remember it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by LaceyPorter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this!! I have tried and liked all of the other LE summer escada scents (there are two I have never tried), but this and Ibiza Hippie are the best. Taj Sunset is good too the rest fall somewhere below these three. To me this smells similar to Ibiza Hippie I smell raspberry. This one seems to last about 3 hours on me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2012 3:23:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

I really like this scent because it smells like strawberries (and I love strawberries)! The reason why I'm giving this product a 3 out of 5 is because the scent is very one dimentional (sp?) and it doesnt have a lot of "personality" to it. IMO of course

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2011 8:16:00 PM More reviews by alee26

Smells like an exotic tropical cocktail! Bright, sweet and fresh at the same time. One of my favourites. Only downside is that Escada perfume's never seem to last very long on me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 4:18:00 AM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ocean Lounge seems warmer, sweeter and softer than some of the other limited edition scents by Escada. It's more rounded and smells like sweeties, which takes it out of the summer realm to me. Actually, there is something a touch Christmassy about Ocean Lounge, but I think that's because I associate boiled, sugared confectionary with that time of year.
As it dries down, Ocean Lounge gets a bit creamier and more powdery. Some passion fruit pokes through - and it's the kind I detect in Lancome Hypnose. Somehow the notes come together to be ever so slightly almondy, though I am not sure how lychee, strawberry, violet and pear are able to come together in such a way.
At its best, and detected on the breeze, it has a bit of a strawberry Coco Mademoiselle about it, but Escada scents don't stick around long enough to have the impact they might.
I also get jelly from this - the kind you ate at birthday parties. For this reason, it is a tad childish, but worn in the right way, it's naughty but nice. One of my favourite Escada scents so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2011 9:12:00 PM More reviews by noobiekush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my fav. scent for the summer by Escada. Its fruity and sweet. Smells like red fruits to me...berrys, oranges, tangerines. The only down side (besides the crazy price) to it is the staying power. It lasts only 2-3 hrs on me....i have to reapply it quite a few times through out the day. Love love love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2010 8:09:00 AM More reviews by happifayce

This is one of my favorite fragrances. The smell is awesome! I always get compliments when I wear this. Smells fantastic!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2010 12:12:00 PM More reviews by SurahBarbie

I always try and replace this incase i cant ever get my hands on a bottle,the other escada perfumes just arent the same....but i just cant find anything as beautiful,i ALWAYS get told how great i smell,ive been through around 4 or 5 bottles i just love the smell so much,i wear it through winter to remind me of summer and in summer its the perfect fragrance. One of my friends even says when he smells fruity perfume it reminds him of me,so it deffo makes an impact! its just a really fun flirty fruity perfume! reccomend to anyone!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2010 9:48:00 PM More reviews by laurelrea

This smelled like synthetic strawberry to me. I was in LOVE with Sunset Heat and I thought this might be similar, but it wasn't. Just smells empty and cheap. I gave the bottle away to somebody who LOVED it though. Good score for them!