Ulta Kohl Eye Liner in Black

2.8

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The one I got was in a bin 5/$5 Xmas promo so ended up being a buck. And mine has a sharpener on cap which I thought was a nice touch. The black kohl pencils in the kits tend to suck, they are like a soft black which I don't really like that color black nothing against the formula but this full sized pencil is actually black. It's not bad w smudging but relatively evthing smudges on me after awhile coz my skin is so oily. This is a nice basic kohl better than the buck kohls u get from NYC or wetnwild I'd pay $5 for the one I got stand alone but the ones in the kits aren't all that, the 1s in the store u get alone r gr8! Also a lot of the 1s in the kits are dual ended fwiw. Smudging can be fixed w ELF eyeliner sealer that stuff will make any eyeliner waterproof or ELF Lock & Seal works too. I'm very impressed w Ulta makeup in general. It's all top notch.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This just smudges SO much! I have this in black and a deep brown color and both just smudge so so so much. At first it looks gorgeous especially when I tight line it, but after a few hours it is just all under my eyes and it just is NOT pretty. I would not recommend it at all unless you only plan to wear it for like an hour or two.

One of the best kohl eyeliners I've tried! Even without a primer, this liner lasts all through my work day without touch ups. The only thing I wish it had was a smudger tip on the other end, like the Clinique eyeliners.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I just realized I reviewed the wrong eyeliner! I had said such good things about this eyeliner and it is actually an Avon liner.

This Ulta pencil smudges SO much, even if you don't touch your face.

The Ulta pencil eyeliners are too stiff, and I don't want to tug at my delicate eye area.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I am so unimpressed with Ulta brand cosmetics and this is no exception. I believe this came in one of the free sets from last summer. I recently tried it out for the first time. It did apply smoothly and the pigmentation was pretty good. I was actually pretty excited about this until I looked in the mirror an hour later. The eyeliner had smudged all under my eyes. I looked like I had been sleeping in my makeup all night.

This another Ulta brand fail for me.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I actually really like this eyeliner when it comes to pencils. The black showed up on me really well and I'm NC30. It also didn't smudge or fade and it lasts all day for me. I find that is goes on smooth too.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

wow this is raelly weird maybe because im so fair but this had really good pigmenetation on me and stayed on my water and tight line for the whole day, in fact it was kind of hard to get of when i took off my makeup at night. the only thing i dont like it for is lining my lashes cause it has a tendency to transfer to the upper part of my eyelid.

I agree with the other reviews. It's not a very good eyeliner considering that it doesn't last very long. It might look ok on you when you've just put it on, but after a while it's completly gone. I got it as a gift, so not sure how much it costs, but I wouldn't recommend it to others.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

The pigmentation of this pencil sucks. I wouldn't mind it if it was marketed as "soft black" or something similar, but I like my black eyeliner to be an intense black and this didn't cut it. Other aspects of this pencil were also not that great. The texture is not soft enough and the pencil doesn't glide on smoothly. It also smudged very very easily. Guess I'll be sticking with my prestige waterproof eyeliner pencil.