November 24, 2014 | 1724 users online

Eyeliner - Ulta - Kohl Eye Liner in Black

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by badwolf42

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

This just smudges SO much! I have this in black and a deep brown color and both just smudge so so so much. At first it looks gorgeous especially when I tight line it, but after a few hours it is just all under my eyes and it just is NOT pretty. I would not recommend it at all unless you only plan to wear it for like an hour or two.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2012 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Calincherie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

One of the best kohl eyeliners I've tried! Even without a primer, this liner lasts all through my work day without touch ups. The only thing I wish it had was a smudger tip on the other end, like the Clinique eyeliners.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2012 1:55:00 PM More reviews by priyaj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I just realized I reviewed the wrong eyeliner! I had said such good things about this eyeliner and it is actually an Avon liner.

This Ulta pencil smudges SO much, even if you don't touch your face.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2012 12:43:00 PM More reviews by makeup2000

The Ulta pencil eyeliners are too stiff, and I don't want to tug at my delicate eye area.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 11:28:00 AM More reviews by birdybee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am so unimpressed with Ulta brand cosmetics and this is no exception. I believe this came in one of the free sets from last summer. I recently tried it out for the first time. It did apply smoothly and the pigmentation was pretty good. I was actually pretty excited about this until I looked in the mirror an hour later. The eyeliner had smudged all under my eyes. I looked like I had been sleeping in my makeup all night.

This another Ulta brand fail for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2010 8:08:00 PM More reviews by pinklabel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually really like this eyeliner when it comes to pencils. The black showed up on me really well and I'm NC30. It also didn't smudge or fade and it lasts all day for me. I find that is goes on smooth too.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2010 4:03:00 AM More reviews by megankm0621

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

wow this is raelly weird maybe because im so fair but this had really good pigmenetation on me and stayed on my water and tight line for the whole day, in fact it was kind of hard to get of when i took off my makeup at night. the only thing i dont like it for is lining my lashes cause it has a tendency to transfer to the upper part of my eyelid.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/30/2009 3:32:00 PM More reviews by NaNa17

I agree with the other reviews. It's not a very good eyeliner considering that it doesn't last very long. It might look ok on you when you've just put it on, but after a while it's completly gone. I got it as a gift, so not sure how much it costs, but I wouldn't recommend it to others.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2009 10:01:00 PM More reviews by crazysexycoolchick

The pigmentation of this pencil sucks. I wouldn't mind it if it was marketed as "soft black" or something similar, but I like my black eyeliner to be an intense black and this didn't cut it. Other aspects of this pencil were also not that great. The texture is not soft enough and the pencil doesn't glide on smoothly. It also smudged very very easily. Guess I'll be sticking with my prestige waterproof eyeliner pencil.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2008 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

This liner doesn't go on as smooth as some others. To help with this, I roll the tip between my fingers to soften it before applying. I got this free with my reward points so I'm not too disappointed. I might purchase this again, but it's an average pencil. I think it costs about $6.